Last Game Played

Well… My very first memory was of playing Half-Life 2 at 2 years old (The controls are simple, and I was raised with lot’s of tech), and just yesterday I played soltire. and i played this game on my computer

Astral Chain.

FF7 Remake Ps4. Recorded hardmode Boss Battle Vs Type 0 Behemoth. Tough Boss Battle. The Boss can kill you instantly.

FF7 Remake Ps4, Hardmode Boss Battle Vs Abzu the Sewer Monster:

Played some more Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Addicted to it recently and I'm trying to get some Battle Pass tiers completed quickly before it ends in a few days

Started playing Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time. Shout out to PlayStation for giving away this amazing game for free!

crap, has that started?
Do you mean the Play at Home thing? If so, yeah, it started a little while ago. This month, we get Horizon Zero Dawn for free which I'm sure is a way to get new people into the series before the next game comes out.

Do you mean the Play at Home thing? If so, yeah, it started a little while ago. This month, we get Horizon Zero Dawn for free which I'm sure is a way to get new people into the series before the next game comes out.

I mean the horizon ZD game finally dropping. Got to grab it.

Last played, Pac man 99

Reactions: Ash
Played some Call of Duty: Black ops Cold War earlier today. The new season is here so I'm looking forward to grinding all the way to Tier 100 of the new Battle pass

Played some FIFA 21 earlier today. The game is decent but I've slowly been playing a lot less of it recently. The game just feels way too grindy at the moment

Hmm I played a couple of multiplayer matches on Battlefield V on PS4 before I went away but I've played Pokemon Go on my phone today

FF7 Remake ps4, recorded hardmode boss battle vs Specimen H0512:

FF7 Remake Ps4. Recorded Optional Hard 2nd mode Bahamut Boss Battle + Ifrit Boss battle combo near the end. It was a really though battle. and completed all Chadley's side quests.

Trails To Azure Part I PC. Solving the divine Wolf Case and Randy hitting on Nurses lol

Back