Last Game Played

Perfect Dark 360 via xbox cloud.

Played a bit of Forza Horizon earlier. Couldn't be bothered to do any of the races so I just drove around the map for a bit, whilst listening to some music.

Mission 08 DCS, F/A -18 Hornet Rising Squall Fictional Story Campaign,PC. A fun mission flying low through the valley at Night to avoid radar detection then some bombing run with JDAM and GBU bombs, helping the ground troops. Since it's nighttime with NVG goggles, the lasers that are guiding the bombs can actually be seen with the NVG goggles then the landing on the bombed airfield without any ILS system and tower assistance, just using TACAN frequency and runway heading of the airfield. Recorded the mission:

also waifu "Bones"' "Evil laugh" lol

Last edited:
Last night I beat Marvel's Avengers on PS5. I know this game wasn't well-liked, but I'm really enjoying it for what it is. The only real issue I have with it is a few bugs and areas that needed more polish.

Mission 09 DCS, F/A -18 Hornet Rising Squall Fictional Story Campaign,PC. A tough mission. had to defend the ground convoy against waves of enemy fighters with only me and Aegis 1, almost got shot down twice by enemy missiles at 17:41 and 22:40 had to fly low and fast whilst deploying chaff to beat the missiles and the solid lock on me. recorded the mission:

Last edited:
Technically, I didn't "play" it but MSFS 2020 is finally available to preload on the Series X. So that is now finished and we can actually open the game to see a video featuring a nice compilation of different planes in different areas of the world.

Madden 21 because it's finally time for me to learn more about American Football and follow it closely. I have no idea what I'm doing when I'm defending but playing offence is a lot easier. Hopefully, I can improve soon lol.

Madden 21 because it's finally time for me to learn more about American Football and follow it closely. I have no idea what I'm doing when I'm defending but playing offence is a lot easier. Hopefully, I can improve soon lol.

Our football is bad and should be banned :p

The ads and the breaks every couple of seconds are really annoying. I don't know how you guys handle that. When they show the Super Bowl over here, it cuts back to the studio because they're not allowed to show us the ads :tearsofjoy:

I mean it's good. The broadcaster over here don't get paid to display the ads so why should they. Plus, I don't think medical companies are allowed to advertise their products over here like they are in the US

Ps4 Tales Of Arise, hard difficulty and really enjoying both the gameplay and story.

Tales Of Arise, hardmode, Ps4, just defeated an optional Boss, recorded the battle:

Overcooked: All You Can Eat on the PS5. Loved the first and second Overcooked titles so playing them again on the PS5 is pretty fun.

I'm currently playing through the original Final Fantasy VII again for PS4.

I've finished it a couple of times back on the original PlayStation, but I've never defeated the Ruby/Diamond/Emerald Weapons before (which you have to do for the platinum trophy).

F1 2020 on the Series X. Not really a game that I would have bought normally since I don't follow F1 that much but it really is fun. The team career mode is extremely fun to play when you have some free time.

Back