Last Game Played

Trails To Azure PC Part I starting the threat letter case with Rixia Mao.

Dragon Quest 11 S Definitive Version Pc with Reshade mod, HDR, Sharpening and some manual tinkering on the shadows and ambient occlusion and detail mode UE4 settings. took some pics after my tinkering and with the Reshade mod:
fpJQtkC.jpg

hqppwTM.png

OSaHFt8.jpg

ywUUnQj.jpg

Some more Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. I've just been playing the Nuke Town map because I can't be bothered to learn or play any of the other maps lol

More Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. I'm playing a lot of it to make sure I finish the battle pass for this season before it ends in 8 days

Sea of Thieves, thanks to Game Pass on the Xbox Series X. Loving the game a lot and it's actually not too bad as a solo player.

DCS F/A -18 Hornet, Just did a Case I Supercarrier Landing with the left wing heavier than the right because of imbalanced weapon load after the mission and thus had to counter it with trim and got a perfect LSO Landing Score despite the extra difficulty with the left wing drag Yay! Rarely given for combat pilots in reallife too, Naval Aviators often have hundreds of carrier landings without ever receiving the grade. Recorded the landing:

Case I Supercarrier Lading NATOPS Manual reference:
VRcTDc2.gif

FF7 Remake PS4. Recorded Hardmode Bossbattle vs Swordipede:

Planet Coaster on the Series X, thanks to Game Pass.
Still not sure if I like the game or not but I will probably try it out for a bit more to see what it is like.

FF7 Remake Ps4 hardmode. Recorded Hardmode Boss Battle Vs Mr. Demon's boi Rufus.

Back