Last Game Played

Yooka-Laylee. I really like and hate that you cannot beat the cloud race in the first level. Pretty fun platformer adventure game where the villain looks like Gru from Despicable Me.

Currently playing trough Rune Factory 5 on the switch maybe about 20-25 hours in so far. Kind of have mixed feelings of the game since especially the framerate is annoying at certain points like it takes a few seconds to load in your garden for whatever reason.
Also weird that you can pretty much break the game and get the best hammer really early in the game by gifting a certain amount of items you made yourself to a certain town member resulting in that you can pretty much one hit kill all the enemies even on the hardest difficulty. But yeah i'm having a good time with is so far and that is all that matters.

Pokemon Ultra Sun wonder trading. Got a shiny GB Mew from a Youtuber and a Shaymin from an automated stream I think.

I've been toggling between NBA 2k23 and Madden 23 on the Xbox. I've been feeling sporty these past couple of days, probably because sports in the USA is at peak season.

Max payne 2 btw the max payne trilogy is the most impactful, underrated and tragic video game series in video game history.

Caught a Shiny Bagon this morning. Ultra Sun is the easiest game to find shinies in. Even better is it's 4IVs.

Star Ocean The Divine Force Ps4 version. Hardest difficulty first run, Nina just joined the party. Elena's PLOT is still not yet in the party though dang! lol

Finally Elena just Joined the party and playable. Other than her PLOT lol she's an excellent all rounder combatant too with good stats nice!

R9Ant4q.jpg

Recorded boss battle Vs Sampati the Holy Bird. Elena is excellent vs Flying Enemies with her gun:

Back