last movie you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Conjuring 1 and 2. I'm a sucker for horror movies and I love paranormal/ghost stuff compared to horror movies involving vampires, crazy cannibal hillbillies, aliens, etc. The good movies always end up ruining your sleep, so that's at least a pretty fun experience.

Just saw the ''Girl On The Train'' yesterday and was pretty good. I read the book that it was adapted from years ago. I still remember it very lively when I think back on it. The book itself was superb so I was excited when I saw the movie was being made based on it. However, when it finally got released I somehow completely forgot about it!

So yeah, I am a bit late to the party but I finally watched it - the book was still superior to it but it was enjoyable. I think that Emily Blunt was really good in her role though. She fit the character perfectly. Without her the movie wouldn't have been as good :)

that new 'justice league' movie. fell asleep on some parts, oops.

The last movie I watched is The Lazarus Effect.

It's about a person who died and her friends are trying to revive her but everything goes wrong. It's a little bit of a horror film.

Last movie i had watched was the 'Quite Place'. So worth it with your movie tickets. Hoping to have a part 2 of the movie. Well done to those producers of that movie.

The last movie that I saw is entitled A Quiet Place. It is a horror/suspense movie. It is an extraordinary piece of work with good story line.

National Treasure of Ben Gates. It was really awesome. Solving puzzles, deciphering letters and all of the other clues was really great.

The last movie I saw was The accident man. It is a story about an assasin who kills people by putting them in an accident or kills people and make it seem like it was just accident.

7 days in Entebbe it was a great movie and it is based on the real events happened in the 1970s I forgot the gate but this movie is all about the hijacked France airline plane and it was taken to Libia to refuel and take it to the last destination, Entebbe Uganda where all of the passenger of the plane was hostage even the pilots. And the rest of the story is for you to find out I don't want to spoil you. You must watch it I highly recommend this game. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back