last movie you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been watching whatever the TV gives me

Recently watched Now You See Me. Probably will see the second one in theaters soon.

I just saw Finding Dory on Friday, and I really liked it. Was pretty impressed with the animation, liked seeing how it had improved in the last 13 years since Finding Nemo. The storyline was pretty well put-together as well, great sequel.

The last movie that I watched and only half though has to be the new Warcraft film that just came out. It wasn't bad from what I was able to see. I expected more as far as the costumes and the graphics were concerned.
It just looked as if I was watching a couple of live action characters get stuck in a PC game. The design was not cohesive enough but the story line was still pretty good.

I will actually be finishing the film when I get the chance to. It wasn't horrible.

"Coming To America" with Eddie Murphy, one of the funniest movies I've seen, I think that many of the movies that come out these days are great as well, but everyone should check out old 1990's/early 2000's movies because there are a lot of good ones.

X-Men Apocalypse and I gotta say I don't understand all the criticism this movie got. I mean, I felt it kid of lived up to the previous two films which were creative for its time. So I'm glad I wasn't disappointed even though I have to admit that it was one of those kind of titles that you could only see once. I guess the simple nature involved in the plot was too blame but still memorable for that reason as well.

I went to see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children yesterday. I didn't get to see it over the weekend because I was working so I went to see it yesterday on my day off.

I went to go see GET OUT a few days ago, it was overall a good movie. Some weird parts, but a lot of actually funny parts which I like a lot in scary movies

The last movie I watched was Captain America Civil War. Sometime last year I watched Iron Man to The Avengers and a few weeks ago I watched Iron Man 3 to Captain America Civil War so now I'm all caught up in MCU movies.

Astrix: Mansion of the Gods on Amazon Prime. Decent film, not the best. I just felt like the 3D graphics were a bit weird after getting used to the different style of the Astrix comics

Wonder Woman, I went on Monday and it was a great movie, amazing effects and Gal was out of this world. Totally recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back