Last thing you watched?

The last thing I watched was called "Almost Unsolved" and it's a crime show about old cold cases of unsolved murders. And how the detectives solve 20+ year old murder cases.

Leprechaun Returns
The Gingerdead Man

"Ballad of Songbirds and snakes". Hunger games is probably only YA dystopia I appreciate (but book was better). Currently I am watching Shogun.

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon

The last thing I watched was the Snooker World Championships' first rounds yesterday for most of the day while they aired. I will be watching more today in a little bit as well. I do enjoy watching the Snooker World Championships' each year.

My grandson spent the night last night and we watched about 5 episodes of Scooby Doo. Thankful I like the show or I would probably be insane because we watch the same episodes over and over and over and rinse and repeat lol.

The last thing I watched was a replay of the Snooker World Championships last night. It's been amazing to see those who have gone out in the first round already and those who are still in. I feel it is going to be a good and interesting tournament this year.

Recently watched the first three Indiana Jones movies. Loved them all
Raiders Of The lost Ark and The Last Crusade are still my favorite Indy Movies. The new ones are disappointing and failed to match the classic ones imo.

Knuckles (Season 1: Episodes 5 and 6)
Ghosts (Season 1: Episodes 1-6)

The last thing I watched was the first Knuckles episode and I didn't care for it, I thought it was a snore fest. I hope it gets better because my wife and grandson want to finish the rest of the episodes.

Back