PS5 - Launch Games?

PS5 Launch Games?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Forum' started by Demon_Skeith, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

When the PS5 does finally launch, what launch games do you hope to see support it from day one?

2. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $10,545
    Mainly Hoping for good ps5 Jrpgs and Wrpgs obviously for me. Next gen Final Fantasy(proper next gen Final Fantasy), next gen Valkyria Chronicles, next gen Suikoden, next gen Wild Arms, Next gen Legend of Dragoon, Next gen Trails like jrpgs, next gen KOTOR, next gen Jade Empire, next gen Mass Effect, next gen Neverwinter Nights.

3. memento-mori

memento-mori Beep Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,208
    Next Gen Suikoden please. While I get why people would say its not the best of the series, the NDS version was the only one I played and I loved it. You had over a dozen of characters (dozens?) and could mostly use them at any time.

A Valkyrie profile game would also be good I guess. And unlikely, but maybe a remake of Rogue Galaxy.

4. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $10,545
    Yes in suikoden you'll need to get all 107 stars of destiny characters to get the best ending, and 3 is the best Suikoden to me:

[​IMG]

Rogue Galaxy is a good jrpg, would love a remake of it too.

5. NameGervin

NameGervin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Top Poster Of Month

Male
    Money:
    $1,878
    Suikoden is buried on my list, so it be good if it'll be on PS5 cus I always forgot (and got lazy) to play it on emu.

6. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I'm hoping for a good RPG like KH or Tales of series. Maybe a nice action series like Nathan Drake.