Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
When the PS5 does finally launch, what launch games do you hope to see support it from day one?

Mainly Hoping for good ps5 Jrpgs and Wrpgs obviously for me. Next gen Final Fantasy(proper next gen Final Fantasy), next gen Valkyria Chronicles, next gen Suikoden, next gen Wild Arms, Next gen Legend of Dragoon, Next gen Trails like jrpgs, next gen KOTOR, next gen Jade Empire, next gen Mass Effect, next gen Neverwinter Nights.

Mainly Hoping for good ps5 Jrpgs and Wrpgs obviously for me. Next gen Final Fantasy(proper next gen Final Fantasy), next gen Valkyria Chronicles, next gen Suikoden, next gen Wild Arms, Next gen Legend of Dragoon, Next gen Trails like jrpgs, next gen KOTOR, next gen Jade Empire, next gen Mass Effect, next gen Neverwinter Nights.

Next Gen Suikoden please. While I get why people would say its not the best of the series, the NDS version was the only one I played and I loved it. You had over a dozen of characters (dozens?) and could mostly use them at any time.

A Valkyrie profile game would also be good I guess. And unlikely, but maybe a remake of Rogue Galaxy.

Next Gen Suikoden please. While I get why people would say its not the best of the series, the NDS version was the only one I played and I loved it. You had over a dozen of characters (dozens?) and could mostly use them at any time.

A Valkyrie profile game would also be good I guess. And unlikely, but maybe a remake of Rogue Galaxy.

Yes in suikoden you'll need to get all 107 stars of destiny characters to get the best ending, and 3 is the best Suikoden to me:
suikoden3-group01.jpg

Rogue Galaxy is a good jrpg, would love a remake of it too.

I think it'll launch back compatible with the PS4. Really is no reason it shouldn't and I don't think they'd risk the outcry. Other than that, I think you'll see updated versions of the newest PS4 exclusives on release day and probably things like Death Stranding launching on PS5 with a PS4 port.

Back