Lockdown restrictions

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
There are some changes to the restrictions with respect to lockdown here.
People here can leave their houses for a little bit now. What about you guys?

We do have same restrictions here too but not for a long distances in my surroundings since nearer to my there were likely 5 cases

There are bans on parties, festivals, conventions, carnivals, and publuc gatherings above 50 people where I live to prevent Coronavirus infections.

Barbers, dentists, restaurants with tables and seats, and massage parlors are closed.

People are recommended to walk 6 feet/2 meters away from each other, and avoud coughing and sneezing into the air to prevent more people from getting infected.

There are bans on parties, festivals, conventions, carnivals, and publuc gatherings above 50 people where I live to prevent Coronavirus infections.

Barbers, dentists, restaurants with tables and seats, and massage parlors are closed.

People are recommended to walk 6 feet/2 meters away from each other, and avoud coughing and sneezing into the air to prevent more people from getting infected.
Same rules and restrictions here too...
Hope it will be fixed soon.

Same rules and restrictions here too...
Hope it will be fixed soon.

Hopefully, things get better, so more people be alive when there is a cure for the Coronavirus.

But, I'm afraid many more people where I live will continue to break the rules, and a lot of people unexpectedly get infected with the Coronavirus, and cause a lot of preventable deaths from not social distancing, and spreading the virus to others.

Hopefully, things get better, so more people be alive when there is a cure for the Coronavirus.

But, I'm afraid many more people where I live will continue to break the rules, and a lot of people unexpectedly get infected with the Coronavirus, and cause a lot of preventable deaths from not social distancing, and spreading the virus to others.
Same things happens here too some people never gonna understand the situation and trying to break the rules..

Same things happens here too some people never gonna understand the situation and trying to break the rules..

I feel some people who break social distancing rules understand the situation, and risks of getting infected by the Coronavirus.

But, they still choose to go to a large party or gathering with many people to have fun, and risk getting infected by the Coronavirus, and possibly dying from the virus.

We do have same restrictions here too but not for a long distances in my surroundings since nearer to my there were likely 5 cases
Oh really
Well, here we are in red zone. So everything is kinda strict in here.

Oh really
Well, here we are in red zone. So everything is kinda strict in here.
Let me say those zones thing was not working well if you heard people Evel traveling from other states to get liquor.
Mainly where I live , I was in orange zone but behinds my home there's a bar shop open.
Idk what to say to these people.

Let me say those zones thing was not working well if you heard people Evel traveling from other states to get liquor.
Mainly where I live , I was in orange zone but behinds my home there's a bar shop open.
Idk what to say to these people.
Well, that was a bad idea.
I don't think people in our country need liquor at all. But for government, most of the profit comes in that way, so, it can't be banned forever :(

Well, that was a bad idea.
I don't think people in our country need liquor at all. But for government, most of the profit comes in that way, so, it can't be banned forever :(
You do know that right they opened them to raise the economy of the country but government don't look in deep which can cause more cases.
But today and yesterday i guess you heardon news we got an panic attack from a LG Ploymers company which causes people panic in my areas since we are living nearer to it like 5km or radius.
Hope everything will be fixed soon...!

You do know that right they opened them to raise the economy of the country but government don't look in deep which can cause more cases.
But today and yesterday i guess you heardon news we got an panic attack from a LG Ploymers company which causes people panic in my areas since we are living nearer to it like 5km or radius.

Hopefully everything is fixed soon with the LG Polymets company.

The restrictions have really loosened up here. The elementary schools are reopened, you can leave your house as much as you'd like (though you'll have to keep a minimum of one meter distance to others), private events with up to 20 people are allowed and organized events with up to 50 people are allowed. Bars and cinemas have all reopened as well.

But how does social distancing works when people were in panic kek
Btw everything is ok in my city xd..

I feel some people maybe wearing protective face masks and decided not to go out because of the coronavirus social distancing which may of prevent more injury and death caused by the LG factory accident.

It is good to hear that everything is ok in your city.

Yeah that's true. I hope for the same.
I live in red zone here and yet everyone is roaming around freely. It's as if they are not keeping track of anything :/
People can be idiots sometimes.

I live in red zone here and yet everyone is roaming around freely. It's as if they are not keeping track of anything :/
I'd say not sometimes Everytime kinda reacting like idoits and I feel like what's gonna happen.

Hopefully, there are not many Coronavirus infected people roaming around freely. I read a news article that Coronavirus can infect people's eyes, and a protective face mask does not always protect people from getting infected with the Coronsvirus.

Back