Lockdown restrictions

Lockdown is all but over in the UK. I don’t have any school or work at the moment so I just stick indoors.

I watch on the news that movie theatres are opening soon because there are fewer Coronavirus infections.

For us, they are talking about a lockdown again. Hopefully, they would do that
From what I hear that it's coming back again. New Zealand has two new cases

China once again is starting to come out of the blue with there coverups. Well, bad news will become good news

From what I hear that it's coming back again. New Zealand has two new cases

China once again is starting to come out of the blue with there coverups. Well, bad news will become good news
I really hope the cases would subside already.
But there are thousands of new cases everyday worldwide and that's really scary

I really hope the cases would subside already.
But there are thousands of new cases everyday worldwide and that's really scary

Unfortunately, there is still no cure for the Coronavirus. Some people are still traveling and going on summer vacation which can put other people and themselves at risk of getting infected.

Unfortunately, there is still no cure for the Coronavirus. Some people are still traveling and going on summer vacation which can put other people and themselves at risk of getting infected.
I agree too
Most of the time, it's the people who believe that are immune to the virus, gets it. I just hope they would stay away from children and old folks

The cure will take time to do, They are working on it and have results but even when there is a cure it will take so long before everyone gets to take it. They can't even make them fast enough

The cure will take time to do, They are working on it and have results but even when there is a cure it will take so long before everyone gets to take it. They can't even make them fast enough
I agree too
I just want everything to be back to normal. I mean the old normal (_ _)/

I agree too
Most of the time, it's the people who believe that are immune to the virus, gets it. I just hope they would stay away from children and old folks

Unfortunately, Coronavirus infected people can end up coughing or sneezing on someone, and can potentially spread the Coronavirus to old folks and children.

I read online that the Coronavirus can stay alive for a few days on hard surfaces like metal, wood and glass, so someone can get the virus by touching an infected item, and using the same hand to touch your face, ear, eye, and mouth.

Less then two weeks away in the UK we can start opening the coffee and food shops but the Government need to just the two-meter rule. Going to be a very long year before it be back to normal with more people life lost

Unfortunately, Coronavirus infected people can end up coughing or sneezing on someone, and can potentially spread the Coronavirus to old folks and children.

I read online that the Coronavirus can stay alive for a few days on hard surfaces like metal, wood and glass, so someone can get the virus by touching an infected item, and using the same hand to touch your face, ear, eye, and mouth.
That's the scary part.
Even in air, it can stay alive for about 3 hours and there is no way for us to know if someone infected had been to a place before three hours or not.... Sigh

That's the scary part.
Even in air, it can stay alive for about 3 hours and there is no way for us to know if someone infected had been to a place before three hours or not.... Sigh

A lot of people may also used pens at a store or bank which are contaminated with the Coronavirus when someone cough or sneeze on the pen or desk.

Hopefully, people who found out that they are infected with the Coronavirus remember where they been in the last few days, and who they met, so people who may come in contact with the coronavirus infected person get tested for the Coronavirus.

A lot of people may also used pens at a store or bank which are contaminated with the Coronavirus when someone cough or sneeze on the pen or desk.

Hopefully, people who found out that they are infected with the Coronavirus remember where they been in the last few days, and who they met, so people who may come in contact with the coronavirus infected person get tested for the Coronavirus.
I do agree
But I don't think it's going to be easy to contain it or at least restrict the movement. Everything is back to normal here.

I do agree
But I don't think it's going to be easy to contain it or at least restrict the movement. Everything is back to normal here.

I agree restricting movement would help control the Coronavirus outbreak.

Hopefully, most people can restrict movement until there is a cure for the Coronavirus.

Our lockdown is almost finished over here in England. Barbers and Pubs were allowed to open yesterday so everyone has gone a bit crazy. Social distancing has gone out the window as well

Ready for the second wave? :grin:

Ready for the second wave? :grin:

Unfortunately, I feel many places are not ready for a second wave since there is no cure for the Coronavirus which is available in most places. Hopefully, most people still try to stay safe from getting infected with the Coronavirus.

Unfortunately, I feel many places are not ready for a second wave since there is no cure for the Coronavirus which is available in most places. Hopefully, most people still try to stay safe from getting infected with the Coronavirus.

Yeah, I do not see the logic in reopening without a cure, as reopening will do nothing except drive the second wave and kill more people.

Back