MK7 TOURNAMENT !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want a race? Just go to the community for the game and you'll find opponents easily. No need to ask.

Contestant list updated.

Keep it coming guys, get your name down for this regardless of your ability it will be fun
wink.gif

I am leaving it open to joiners over the weekend and on monday i will draw who will be racing who first.

It will then be up to you all to arrange a time and day for your race
wink.gif

mii to get it!

ShyGuy and DuckDude both added.

To everybody interested but not signed up yet please do so today as it is the last day to sign up for this before the names are drawn tomorrow and the Tournament begins.

When and @ what time will it be held? If it is to early I wont be able cause I have to work. But if it is @ a time I can join then sure.

Name: Ivan
FC: @profile

When and @ what time will it be held? If it is to early I wont be able cause I have to work. But if it is @ a time I can join then sure.

Name: Ivan
FC: @profile

You have been added.

You arrange your race for a time that suits you and your opponants, im sure between the 3 of you a day and time can be arranged
wink.gif

Not long left until signups are closed so if you want to join in then you need to get your name down here.

Looks like this will be fun, but maybe we should arrange the times a bit better..

Hey m8

I cant say everybody will race on say wed at 7pm UK time as it is likely that only about 5 of us will be available.

If you are drawn to race against myself and say Kirby then between the 3 of us we can decide a time and day that suits the 3 of us.

I will be drawing who races who on Monday and everybody will have until next monday to have their race.

When everybody has raced and the results are in i will draw who races who next.

I will video the draw of names and post for you all to see that it was fair
wink.gif

Looks like this will be fun, but maybe we should arrange the times a bit better..

Hey m8

I cant say everybody will race on say wed at 7pm UK time as it is likely that only about 5 of us will be available.

If you are drawn to race against myself and say Kirby then between the 3 of us we can decide a time and day that suits the 3 of us.

I will be drawing who races who on Monday and everybody will have until next monday to have their race.

When everybody has raced and the results are in i will draw who races who next.

I will video the draw of names and post for you all to see that it was fair
wink.gif
Ok. How many player will it be each race?

Looking at 3 players per race but cant decide properley until i know how many are entering.

Ok signups are now closed.

Those of you who have missed out this time will get a chance in the next tournament.

Those who are in the participant list on the first post of this thread are in, i will be drawing who is racing who later and i will post the results so keep checking
wink.gif

Ok guys the time has come !!!!!!!

If you look at the first post in the MK Tournament thread you will now see who each one of you have drawn to race in Heat 1 of the Tournament.

Please contact your opponents to arrange a day and time for your particular race.

When your race has been completed please report the result here in this thread so I can update the results board, I need to know who came 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Please make sure you have all raced and have your results posted by Monday 16th Jan, The draw for Heat 2 will then commence.

Good luck to you all and have fun
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If Shy Guy and Duck Dude could PM me the times yall are available this week, I could find a time best suited for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back