My flower website

Wait... rotating pictures of happy people? The happy people I understand, but... uh... maybe not so much constant rotating. Unless if you just mean angled pictures; I can put those on the appropriate pages.
Ah, not rotating but uh, flashing? No... Alternating? Bleh. Forget that suggestion all together, haha.
smile.gif

Wait... rotating pictures of happy people? The happy people I understand, but... uh... maybe not so much constant rotating. Unless if you just mean angled pictures; I can put those on the appropriate pages.
Ah, not rotating but uh, flashing? No... Alternating? Bleh. Forget that suggestion all together, haha.
smile.gif
I think I'll put up an adorable little banner of images of people looking happy in a flower shop though, just to see what it looks like. And if it doesn't look good on the front page, I'll slap it in the About Us section!

As long as the image shows the actual flower shop and not just random people and flowers, that seems a decent idea.

As long as the image shows the actual flower shop and not just random people and flowers, that seems a decent idea.
Well, considering the site is for an imaginary flower shop, I kind of have to just try and get something similar... I'll try make it look as realistic as possible, however!

Well, considering the site is for an imaginary flower shop, I kind of have to just try and get something similar... I'll try make it look as realistic as possible, however!
Whaaa? You don't want to be a florist?
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaa? You don't want to be a florist?
tongue.gif
Dear lord, no.
ohmy.gif

But anyways, I changed the top navigation so that there's some JavaScript embedded into it to create an aesthetically pleasing fade-in, fade-out effect that looks nice.

Time to make that image!

What do you mean, make the image? If you mean a shop photo image, you're either really good at Photoshop or bluffing.

What do you mean, make the image? If you mean a shop photo image, you're either really good at Photoshop or bluffing.
Oh, I meant steal some stock photos that looked decent and smoosh them all together to make an adorable little heading.

Back