N3DSC Easter Egg Extravaganza

Added to gallery and pic. I really like that one, it has a unique shading. Maybe I'll try to translate the letters on there eventually~

Looks like this is your first egg!

gallery_19_35_112160.png
Which program did you use?
I used... Macromedia Fireworks 8, to be specific, heh. Yes, an outdated as heck program, but hey, it worked, didn't it?

As I do, I decided to see how "outdated as heck" that program is, and well, Macromedia Fireworks 8 came out in 2005. Heck it's not even called Macromedia Fireworks, it's Adobe Fireworks. The latest I think is 11.

As I do, I decided to see how "outdated as heck" that program is, and well, Macromedia Fireworks 8 came out in 2005. Heck it's not even called Macromedia Fireworks, it's Adobe Fireworks. The latest I think is 11.
Adobe Fireworks CS5 is the latest, so yeah... I'm 6 years out of the loop! WHOOOOOOOO!

Here's mine. I know its not a Picasso painting, I lost my power point recently from formatting and I'm not the "best' on paint, but I tried. maybe its a a little bit late Picasso, if he like Yoshi and Eastern
tongue.gif

gallery_212_83_23316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine. I know its not a Picasso painting, I lost my power point recently from formatting and I'm not the "best' on paint, but I tried. maybe its a a little bit late Picasso, if he like Yoshi and Eastern
tongue.gif

gallery_212_83_23316.jpg

Is it okay if I remake this in Photoshop and put it in the pic? The lines may come out blotched if put in the way it is.

Also, Zelda Egg added!

15x3meu.jpg

A little silly looking because I rushed it. :3!

tongue.gif

gallery_212_83_23316.jpg

Is it okay if I remake this in Photoshop and put it in the pic? The lines may come out blotched if put in the way it is.

Also, Zelda Egg added!

Of course, I know what you mean. It was annoying me a bit as well, but couldnt fix it with my shaky grip... but hey! It looks a little bit more like I actually painted a easter egg with my bare hands.. cuz mine usually dont look much better then eihter

mine.It's called Official Waddle Dee egg

can someone help me uload it,its saved on my computer but i dont know how

tongue.gif

gallery_212_83_23316.jpg
I was waiting for somebody to do a Yoshi egg, heh. Still looks pretty good, though!

15x3meu.jpg

A little silly looking because I rushed it. :3!
You and your Princess Peach egg, heh. It looks pretty adorable if you ask me.

0.0; Alright, I was bored, and wanted to take part in festivities for once. I submit a poorly done Arcanine egg.

http://nintendo3dsco...y_13_6_8709.png

gallery_13_6_8709.png
Hey, it doesn't look that bad! I quite like it!

I'll see If I can squeeze in some time to make one.

I'm probably going to post one over the weekend. Good job, everybody who's submitted!

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/index.php?/gallery/image/1092-waddle-egg/ heres mine

HOW DO YOU PUT IT ON?WHY CANT YOU JUST TAKE AN IMAGE FOM YOUR COMPUTER?

gallery_79_86_17994.png

There ya go paperyoshi. When you click that link, there's a "Share Image" button. Copy the BB code, paste it in a post, and there you go.

Back