N3DSC Easter Egg Extravaganza

Eggs have been added. We need at least 9 more to create more special things that don't include just eggs and finish the picture!

I hope more people add some more eggs. And speaking of which, this reminds me... I have to do "something"... heh heh heh...

New egg has been added by StarDragon23, sent in a PM. We might need just 5 more, guys~

Last edited by a moderator:
I made one.

Go ahead. Mock and ridicule it all you want.

MajoraEgg.png

There, remade and ready to go. You had a really creative idea, there!

Those eyes sticking out of the egg... it's like it's watching my every move... AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE! *runs away like a chicken*

Thanks. That's better. Also Dan's right the eyes are sticking out. Cool.

Though yeah mine was done on paint so it was bound to look bad. Thanks for the revamp.

I got a little lazy with this one...I drew the eyes myself. Weee.

Can ya guess what it is?

I got a little lazy with this one...I drew the eyes myself. Weee.

Can ya guess what it is?

-Goomba Egg-
I love this little Goomba egg!

Such a great idea Porkman! Too bad Mario would crack it right open with a single stomp...

Oez Noez, my egg has invaded reality!

...Just thought I'd post that.

You actually painted a real world egg with the design you posted in this topic? That's pretty neat.

Just to answer paperyoshi's question (and if you think about it, it's pretty obvious)

Your computer has absolutely no connection to any computer in the world, except maybe in a local network at school, work, or home or something.
If you have a file saved at the following location:
C:\Users\paperyoshi\Desktop\images\my_egg.jpg for example, whoever is viewing the 'image' here, wouldn't see it because their computer would be looking for that exact location, which is very unlikely to exist. Not to mention, you can't link to local files anyway.

Back