~Paper Mario Online(PMO) Fan-Made MMORPG~

If Character creation or account creation says connecting creat account or character stays long, Click the Orange X on the Paper Mario Loading screen and try again, that happens sometimes.

Well I've been stuck at a stand still. Anyhoos, still curious, if this doesn't work out, am I stuck with this Eclipse Library thing installed on my system or what's the go? Just never a big fan of having random things lying around, that's all.

I too have been stuck at a standstill. I tried to make a new account at least five times giving the game a good few minutes to do so, but nothing.

did you get the new download? Remember I released it to match the server so that hacking message wouldnt show anymore. I changed PMO's Security.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh guys, i think that download... I uploaded a old PMO by mistake XD uh ill reupload the new new one. Sorry bout that
crying.gif

~Heres Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?u54m6ilspdq55qp ~

~Also Updated first Post.~

I can't play it right now since I start work quite soon but I'll re-download it and see if I can get it to create an account. I'll play it tonight though, after spending an hour pondering about which character to play as.

Edit: Account created in probably no more then two seconds.

I can't play it right now since I start work quite soon but I'll re-download it and see if I can get it to create an account. I'll play it tonight though, after spending an hour pondering about which character to play as.

Edit: Account created in probably no more then two seconds.

Okay, hope to see you on! there's 5 Online at the moment!

Works fine, to me! (Already created two of three characters, heh.)

Edit: Boy that was fun. Me and Dan somewhat teamed up for it. Got no where, but he did meet someone who used the name Doshi who helped show us around and stuff.

The battle system is a little derpy (I can't hurt enemies standing on the same square as me and I've had enemies hurt me when I was about 5 blocks away), but I like it so far!

Works fine, to me! (Already created two of three characters, heh.)

Edit: Boy that was fun. Me and Dan somewhat teamed up for it. Got no where, but he did meet someone who used the name Doshi who helped show us around and stuff.

Nice! I am going to thank Doshi for being a good player and showing you guys around.

The battle system is a little derpy (I can't hurt enemies standing on the same square as me and I've had enemies hurt me when I was about 5 blocks away), but I like it so far!

Thanks! and yea i dont like the action based. I am so excited for the Turn Based!

I can't get in it at all. I saved it to downloads which usually works on everything else I download. Could that be the problem?
Edit:nvm I figured out the problem and now i'm on it

You need either winzip or Winrar, and must extract the PMO folder out. What OS do you got?

Back