~Paper Mario Online(PMO) Fan-Made MMORPG~

Huge Update!:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9pwxah3cv49w6d2

Turn based Battle system is ADDED! Enjoy the new update!

By the way, I didnt make all backdrops for battles yet so it will use a default one for now, so if your ok with battling in the same background for every enemy in the game, then ok.

Also Block isnt added yet so in future, it will be put in, so might wanna stock up on some mushrooms!

it wont work it always says offline

Huge Update!:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9pwxah3cv49w6d2

Turn based Battle system is ADDED! Enjoy the new update!

By the way, I didnt make all backdrops for battles yet so it will use a default one for now, so if your ok with battling in the same background for every enemy in the game, then ok.

Also Block isnt added yet so in future, it will be put in, so might wanna stock up on some mushrooms!

it wont work it always says offline

It's online right now.. There is 1 online.
tongue.gif

Hello everyone. New here but really wanna get to know everyone and play this game. It wasn't working for me before. But I know it's because I had a past version. I just downloaded the recent version but it still says it's offline. What should I do?

Hey guys, sorry the game has been offline for a huge amount of time, but unfortunately, we had some difficulties with the engine. And Unfortunately again, i plan on re-doing the game from scratch, maps, items, npcs, etc. But don't worry! The game will be back up before you know it.

Here are 3 screenshots of the Menu I've been working on for PMO (It includes the badge menu)

menu1.jpg

menu2.jpg

menu3.jpg

Still work in progress though.

There's 3 different inventorys, Items, Key items, and badges. I don't know how it would work with all being in the same one, and in Paper mario they were all in seperate like in the screenshots.

Oh, I rather use Paper Mario 64's now, since im trying to make the game more similar and realistic to it. I don't really like Eclipse's inventory to be honest.

Eclipse is programmed in Visual Basic 6, although there is a Eclipse C# or C++. Im not really sure, but this is programmed in VB6.

Sorry for double post..

New Update for Battle System, Paper Mario 64 Styled Battle Options!

Screenshot_7.jpg

OK. I Really want to play your game, but I cant for some reason. the runtime error fixers don't work, so... you know. I know its stupid to make an account just to ask you for all the files (not just client, Big Client and server too so I can troubleshoot it. - Just without the apps in the server folder.) I just really want to play this game! I LOVE PAPER MARIO!!!!!!! P.S.: You should add Bow to the list of playable characters. THanks! hopeI can troubleshoot the problem. (I'm running windows 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for posting on Mario & Luigi: New Adventures, I got the games mixed up. But anyway, it's having trouble finding the Patch.txt and I don't know what to do.

I loved TTYD. Will there be a pit of 100 trials or Vivian as an ally? Wait a sec. Windows 8 doesn't like me because it doesn't work after it's extracted :banghead: Never mind, it works. How do you get on to the server, it says it's offline? :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back