~Paper Mario Online(PMO) Fan-Made MMORPG~

It just said that I was hacking which I wasn't and that the server was down. Are you sure this game works for everyone nick?

I'm getting a hacking thing and it's not connected. So I tried agian and it claims to be connecting.

Yeah I just gave up on the second time. The music stops and it threw me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why it does, NintenDan, Yoshi64Mario, StarMario12 and Space Core got that link and it worked for them. Hmm... Maybe uh Run the Runtime- Error fixer's?

It works now. It's actually pretty fun. It's like another MMO I played called Hyrule Online, but it sucked because it wasn't done, everyone was at level 100 and if you weren't people would kill you just because you were weak. I like this better.

Well, It just has to be Any Windows COmputer, like XP, Vista and 7. Macs wont work, since this MMO was made with a Microsoft Program. Eh I guess 520 MB of RAM and a 2 GHz processor is good enough.

By the way, New Download!

http://www.mediafire.com/?u54m6ilspdq55qp

Includes PMO Controls, Which is in Settings, click the PMO Controls Button, And a Bug Report Button, where you can Report Bugs.

Updated 1st Post to,

Hooray for having 1.90 GHz processor
sleep.gif

Hooray for having 1.90 GHz processor
sleep.gif

Well it could stil work for you. I used to have a 1.6 GHz when I started PMO. It will load kinda slow, but it will still load the game.

I'll probably look it over a little later today.

Heres a Picture of a Battle with King Goomba in new PMO. ITS STILL IN TESTING PHASE.

InBattle.png

Back