SGF Persona 3 reload

Summer Game Fest

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

Not persona 6 but they decided to remake 3?? The animations, combat, UI is all completely remade and very close to P5. They showed some other persona spinoffs but this is the only game that was really interesting.

I did, didn't bother to finish it. Just a horrible downgrade when you can't do as much as the console version. If this remake won't have everything the PS2 version does, I'll just youtube the scenes.
The PS2 is just a better console to own for a lot of reasons. Should have a way to mod it.

Probably later they are going to release another version like what they did with Persona 5 Royal lol

Va list:
  • Aigis: Dawn M. Bennett
  • Akihiko: Alejandro Saab
  • Fuuka: Suzie Yeung
  • Junpei: Zeno Robinson
  • Ken: Justine Lee
  • Makoto (Player Character): Aleks Le
  • Mitsuru: Allegra Clark

The PS2 is just a better console to own for a lot of reasons. Should have a way to mod it.

Mod what?

Probably later they are going to release another version like what they did with Persona 5 Royal lol

Wouldn't shock me, I'm not buying P6 until I see P7.

Persona 3 FES is only like $40, and it’s still available on PSN for $10 if you have a PS3. Crying about it being triple the price is histrionics.

Huh, figured it be a lot more, most classic PS2 rpgs usually go up in price.

Huh, figured it be a lot more, most classic PS2 rpgs usually go up in price.
A lot of RPG’s were really popular during that time, so they sold really well, aka more copies floating around. Most are well under $100. The ones over $100 have a pattern of being from franchises with waning popularity as they went along. SMT games were the opposite. The 6th gen games are kind of at their height right now, so if they’re not over $100 now, they’re never going to be.

It also didn’t help that Atlus also reprinted Nocturne, the 2 Digital Devil Saga games and Persona 4 and Persona 3 FES until a few years ago, so you could buy them factory sealed for $40 on Amazon.

The Devil Summoner games weren’t very popular and didn’t get reprinted, so that’s why those are the pricier SMT games for the PS2. Though it is interesting how the majority listed on EBay right now are sealed copies.

Not persona 6 but they decided to remake 3?? The animations, combat, UI is all completely remade and very close to P5. They showed some other persona spinoffs but this is the only game that was really interesting.
It looks beautiful! I played through P3P before TotK came out and honestly Persona 3 is my favorite so I'm glad its getting a remake. It sucks that none of the FES content is coming though. Like The Answer is what makes The Journey so great. Though you can still watch The Answer, which I recommend anyway because playing through it is actual hell.

The thing I'm most upset about is the entire cast change. I get doing it for Junpei bc of the allegations, but every single one? Especially because most if not all are still active. I don't understand this decision at all. I'm still pretty excited, but not as excited as I could be.

It looks beautiful! I played through P3P before TotK came out and honestly Persona 3 is my favorite so I'm glad its getting a remake. It sucks that none of the FES content is coming though. Like The Answer is what makes The Journey so great. Though you can still watch The Answer, which I recommend anyway because playing through it is actual hell.

The thing I'm most upset about is the entire cast change. I get doing it for Junpei bc of the allegations, but every single one? Especially because most if not all are still active. I don't understand this decision at all. I'm still pretty excited, but not as excited as I could be.

What allegations?

read this from noisy pixel:

Interviewer: […] Incidentally, there was also Persona 3 FES, a version of the game that featured numerous additions, and Persona 3 Portable, which allowed you to choose a female protagonist. How is Persona 3 Reload going to be positioned?
Nishitsuma Ryota: I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings here.

Persona 3 Reload was a project meant to recreate the very first Persona 3 for modern platforms. So this means that we will not include the later story added in Persona 3 FES or the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable. However, this does not mean that certain elements in the main story added in FES are not included in Reload at all.*

TL Note: He uses an interesting word choice. In “later story,” the word used is 後日談, which can mean “sequel.” And in the “main story added,” he uses 本編内. The first word is certainly referring to The Answer. And the second word likely refers to the main story changes that FES introduced. That initial statement we read from IGN likely was a failed attempt at generalizing it.

What allegations?
Vic Mignogna had a ton of SA and harassment claims made toward him by not just people in the industry but from fans who interacted with him at conventions and stuff. I'm still not sure of the whole story, but I know a lot of companies cut ties with him.

game will also be for Ps5, Ps4 and PC via Steam.

Back