SGF Persona 3 reload

Summer Game Fest
Read from Siliconera:

In an interview between 4Gamer and the main developers of Persona 3 Reload, Atlus revealed it will remove the Fatigue system from the game. This will help to make Persona 3 feel like a more modern Persona game. There will also be some QOL changes to mechanics like Tartarus exploration to improve the player experience.

Read from Siliconera:

In an interview between 4Gamer and the main developers of Persona 3 Reload, Atlus revealed it will remove the Fatigue system from the game. This will help to make Persona 3 feel like a more modern Persona game. There will also be some QOL changes to mechanics like Tartarus exploration to improve the player experience.

I did hate that, even though it makes sense.

Maybe they want someone to buy the older version. But this is really off-putting for sure.

It is pure business strategy. They understand what they are doing by increasing the price of the reload. Some gamers may want to play the Persona 3 for the first time too.

It is pure business strategy. They understand what they are doing by increasing the price of the reload. Some gamers may want to play the Persona 3 for the first time too.
Remasters didn't sell that well when Nintendo made them for Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Super Mario All-Stars, and Link's Awakening for Switch. They might sell moderately well for the name, but they aren't really improving by treading new ground. The used market for very similar games would just grow in size.

Graphic comparison time:

Read from Siliconera:

Oddly enough when playing through P3P, despite being in Tartarus for long periods of time doing quests or grinding, I never once got fatigue for any of my characters. Not even the main character. I don't know if I just found the best system to explore Tartarus or what, but I guess that'll make grinding even easier since you don't have to worry about it.

Oddly enough when playing through P3P, despite being in Tartarus for long periods of time doing quests or grinding, I never once got fatigue for any of my characters. Not even the main character. I don't know if I just found the best system to explore Tartarus or what, but I guess that'll make grinding even easier since you don't have to worry about it.

If you take your time with the game and space things out, you don't get the fatigue status.

they just posted this:

New trailer:

On relationships:

Read from VGC:

Director Takuya Yamaguchi said that the ‘broken’ social link state, which would see players permanently fail relationship quests with NPCs, won’t be part of Persona 3 Reload.

“In (Persona 3 Reload), the ‘Broken’ system has been removed,” Yamaguchi confirmed. “However, ‘Reverse’ can still happen, though the conditions have been made severely less strict. So simply leaving a Social Link character alone will not cause it to Reverse, as it did in the original version"

On relationships:

Read from VGC:

Director Takuya Yamaguchi said that the ‘broken’ social link state, which would see players permanently fail relationship quests with NPCs, won’t be part of Persona 3 Reload.

“In (Persona 3 Reload), the ‘Broken’ system has been removed,” Yamaguchi confirmed. “However, ‘Reverse’ can still happen, though the conditions have been made severely less strict. So simply leaving a Social Link character alone will not cause it to Reverse, as it did in the original version"

Can't deny love.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
New trailer is up:

Back