Persona 5

Saw some Persona dancing show pics by Atlus.
WQfo6JG.jpg

TopqOTr.jpg

DdZVbGZVMAEsUg2.jpg

wKDDU1y.jpg

Niiice! doing NG+?

Too bad no Igor/Fake Igor on the dancing show lol they got the twins but no Igor/fake Igor dancing...

Yusuke/wierdo Inari just joined the gang in the anime
EV6nSHQ.jpg

gkSTvUU.jpg

1OQXxAp.jpg

maybe in the future, but I got too much other stuff to play right now. I kind of like for them to come out with Crimson P5 and hopefully use my NG+ on that.

That would be nice indeed if P5 crimson is going to allow that ng+ save data import thing.
So what's the next game that you are going to tackle?

Red Joker
UtRzwpM.png

Evil Joker twin.

Saw some P5 dancing thing gameplay video:

Saw a mocap pic
3W9Mq7N.jpg
RPNw6CD.jpg

Motion Capture thing with the P5DSN female characters

Nope those are pics from the game's motion capture creation process I believe. The dancers hired to do all the ingame dancing animations of the main female characters used in the p5 dancing game using the good old motion capture tech.

I didn't know this game (and its predecessors) existed until I met with an old friend of mine. He was playing it like there was no tomorrow. He explained it to me and let me play. Sadly, I couldn't play more than 3 days in-game because I was suffering from a mild headache and playing was making it worse. So I let my friend play while he was telling me the plot. I thought it was very intriguing and interesting.

As I don't have the game nor the console to play it, I did the second best thing I could... I started to watch the anime.:p:grin:

I didn't know this game (and its predecessors) existed until I met with an old friend of mine. He was playing it like there was no tomorrow. He explained it to me and let me play. Sadly, I couldn't play more than 3 days in-game because I was suffering from a mild headache and playing was making it worse. So I let my friend play while he was telling me the plot. I thought it was very intriguing and interesting.

As I don't have the game nor the console to play it, I did the second best thing I could... I started to watch the anime.:p:grin:

oh god yes, this game horribly uses a red screen a lot which I thought is dangerous to anyone with headache/eye issues.

Back