Persona 5

Saw an in-progress art from the upcoming blu-ray/dvds of the anime I think, not sure coz I cannot read the in-Japanese tweet of the anime's official twitter account
アニメ「ペルソナ5」公式 on Twitter
Could you screenshot the Tweet for me?
Twitter is forever broken since they redesigned the site.

Edit:
Never mind, countless of reloads later I got it to work somehow.

【Illustration of BluRay Disc & DVD volumes 1~6 special bundle is publicated!】Amazon (【Amazon.co.jp Limited Edition】subject to merchendise only) volume 1~6 special bundle is in the drawing banner on the floor B2 (Ren Amamiya, Ryoshi Sakamoto, Azumi Takamaki)!
Or something in that style.
Not very easy to properly translate due to the use of both 描き下ろし and イラスト or タペストリー in a single go. (´・ω・`)

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation Suwako!

Saw some P5 and granblue fantasy crossover game pics
NxfHzhz.jpg

8d0UHzv.jpg

Saw a pic form the dancing game with yakuza dlc on
sQsVdj7.jpg

Lol one of the best and my favorite game. I even PO'd this on the first day, but the LE doesn't seem to be worth it, expensive. So I only got the deluxe edition. Really worth game.

Saw some Mona car pics:
r4sdT7D.jpg

ezHpabG.jpg

This series is heavily promoted here.
Akihabara at the collection of buildings with 3 arcades, 1 tax free store, 1 games store, and 2 restaurants at the front has been displaying Persona 5 related posters really largely over the past few months.

I see. That explains why I have been seeing those pics a lot on the net.

This series is heavily promoted here.
Akihabara at the collection of buildings with 3 arcades, 1 tax free store, 1 games store, and 2 restaurants at the front has been displaying Persona 5 related posters really largely over the past few months.

kind of surprised its still popular, well I guess the anime is doing that.

Saw some persona goodies pic on twitter
DhGadVQUcAAFIbW.jpg:large

UWaKoM8.jpg

NCMJRak.jpg

lol pancakes for goro.

Saw some nice Tae Takemi Punk Doctor cosplay pics
DiRREy_U0AAx_yT.jpg

DiR7gEvVAAERxRg.jpg

coz of her back massages ability? lol

Back