Persona 5

I suppose, and never ever say "take your time" to weirdo Inari when he is doing his art stuff LOL lesson learned Joker.

So do you ask Kawakami for her massages often? lol

any nights after a PT raid, yes :p

Though right now I'm spamming the video games, after getting a home run.

It would be funny if say you are dating someone that's not your teacher in the game and there's a scene where your waifu sees you with Kawakami doing some "massaging action" and gets angry at you LOL too bad none of that.

Have you visited the maid cafe? haven't done that.

Last edited:
It would be funny if say you are dating someone that's not your teacher in the game and there's a scene where your waifu sees you with Kawakami doing some "massaging action" and gets angry at you LOL too bad none of that.

Have you visited the maid cafe? haven't done that.

I botched one of my days and couldn't do anything, so yes I ended up going to the maid cafe, feels like there was supposed to be something important to happen there but they cut it from the game as you get this ditzy maid who can't do things right.

Probably they would add something to the maid cafe event thing should they'd do something like p4 golden edition, probably P5 crimson edition.

Just saw sushi morgana lol
CucL9q0.jpg

BigBang Challenge!
DcRGMcyVQAARZtQ.jpg

Saw a pretty nice fan art
DcwRFgCV4AIMPoo.jpg:large

Indeed.

So have you "enlightened" fishnet Sae on the error of her ways? So that she'll "let loose" her fishnet lol

Last edited:
Niice. Shido can no longer make Japan great again lol
personas__son_by_madiblitz-db9jr3x.png

Yeah it gave that big boss to fight vibe thing to me the first time i fought him.

The game ends further after Christmas, after valentine's day month. Are you officially dating a lot of ladies "separately"? or more than one? if you do, you should get the chaos valentine's day scene, if only one you should get a single valentine's day scene with the respective waifu, without having to do ng+. If you are not officially dating anyone by your current point in time in the game, then yes you could do it in NG+.

Last edited:
Then you should get the chaos scene lol, lots of valentine's day chocolates gone to waste.

I cannot see the images Senpai.
Update: I can see it now, so, do you like dancing games?

Last edited:
anime young weirdo Inari pic:
LvArfS1.jpg

Last edited:
Just so cm2 knows, I upload my images to my own server mostly.
Server is located in Osaka, which can have very slow ping speed for people in western countries.
And if your internet speed sucks too, then it can take even longer to see.

Back