Pizza

I enjoy Pepperoni, sausage and green olives on my pizza usually with extra sauce as well.

Pretty much anything except for Margerita. I'm not choosy. I like all toppings, even pineapple.

I am a basic man with basic needs. Give me thick crust, I don't want a saltine cracker. Give me minimal sauce, this isn't soup. Extra cheese or there isn't even a point.

I like most meets and whatever veggies come on a supreme pizza. I do enjoy the occasional buffalo chicken or barbecue chicken pizzas.

I am a basic man with basic needs. Give me thick crust, I don't want a saltine cracker. Give me minimal sauce, this isn't soup. Extra cheese or there isn't even a point.

I like most meets and whatever veggies come on a supreme pizza. I do enjoy the occasional buffalo chicken or barbecue chicken pizzas.

I'm more sauce than cheese man myself.

Supreme. I go for the pizza that's got a little bit of everything on it.

I can eat pretty much any pizza but that's my favorite.

I'm down for most sorts... save for vegetarian. (Made that mistake in University... Thought it looked good, unfortunately it tasted terrible.)

I like barbeque chicken (especially with a sweeter BBQ sauce), donair (with tomatoes, onions and a good amount of the donair sauce), meatlovers (bacon, pepperoni, salami, ham, hamburger), simple pepperoni, Cheeseburger (hamburger, onion, bacon with a sweet sauce), Hawaiian, and of course my usual (pepperoni, salami, bacon).

(For any of you that don't know what a donair is, which I'd imagine is most of you... This is a donair.)

I'm down for most sorts... save for vegetarian. (Made that mistake in University... Thought it looked good, unfortunately it tasted terrible.)

I like barbeque chicken (especially with a sweeter BBQ sauce), donair (with tomatoes, onions and a good amount of the donair sauce), meatlovers (bacon, pepperoni, salami, ham, hamburger), simple pepperoni, Cheeseburger (hamburger, onion, bacon with a sweet sauce), Hawaiian, and of course my usual (pepperoni, salami, bacon).

(For any of you that don't know what a donair is, which I'd imagine is most of you... This is a donair.)

Hrmmm, I would try the donair, which of course I never heard of.

Anything that is filled with meat I will love. I usually go for the Meaty One from Pizza Hut over here in the UK. That has Pepperoni, Spicy Pork, Seasoned Minced Beef, Crispy Bacon and Chicken on it

Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and onions. Though, I also like meat lovers. Also, as of late, my friend got a pizza with pineapple and it wasn't that bad. Though, I hate the taste of pineapple everywhere else.

I had some supreme yesterday for dinner as a matter of fact. There was pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, and green peppers (besides the cheese and the sauce, obviously).

Back