Pizza

If you're going to talk about my fave toppings to have on a pizza, they'd be pepperoni, mushrooms, jalapenos, bacon, banana peppers, buffalo chicken, and especially buffalo shrimp.

I have so many favorite pizzas, as I am a pizza connoisseur. I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. My favorites:

Pizza hut
Pineapple, chicken, jalapeno pizza
Barbeque chicken
Stuffed crust pizza

Papa Johns
EVERTYHING

Dominos:
Pepperoni w/ garlic crust

Blaze Pizza Artisans:
EVERTYHING

Pizza is the bomb, its probly my favorite food.

I cant pick a favorite, but some of my favorites are-

Chicken pizza with garlic sauce (instead of tomato sauce)
Mexican pizza, like the kind that Jacks sells
BBQ Chicken pizza
Hawaiian pizza, with ham and pineapple
Cheese Burger pizza

And I love stuffed crust pizza. You dont see it often but its great.

the chicken alfredo pizza I sometimes get from Dominoes is legit, especially when I add bacon

My parents do karaoke at a pizza bar every Friday night so I eat pizza probably once a week. Sometimes I don't eat it because they don't have the best pizza in the world and I can only eat so much. I remember in high school I started getting sick of pizza because for 14 years I had pizza every single Tuesday August to May. Plus whenever my parents decided to eat pizza. Though, after a break from pizza, I'm totally on board for eating it again.

My parents do karaoke at a pizza bar every Friday night so I eat pizza probably once a week. Sometimes I don't eat it because they don't have the best pizza in the world and I can only eat so much. I remember in high school I started getting sick of pizza because for 14 years I had pizza every single Tuesday August to May. Plus whenever my parents decided to eat pizza. Though, after a break from pizza, I'm totally on board for eating it again.

my family has been eating pizza every monday night for a good... 10 years now I think. I usually also eat it on Saturday night's as well and sometimes on Thursdays/Fridays.

Needless to say, I eat it a bit much.

I eat it weekly. I don't mess with the fast food stuff though.

I cook from a frozen pizza.
I like olives, pineapple, bacon, parma cheese, then throw a ton of oregano and italiano spices.

I love barbeque chicken of Yellow Cab Pizza. I love barbeque so I find this pizza so delicious. Anyway, I love any kind of pizza.

Any "humane" pizza and with no pineapple , Pineapple doesn't belong on pizzas; fight me. Hahahah just kidding on the fight me part but I really don't feel pineapple on pizza, you know , its sweet and I like my pizza meaty and savory sweet isn't that, sweet is like a teddy bear while the pizza is a grizzly, thats my point. No hate towards pineapple on pizza, just saying my opinion XD

Back