Pokémon GO

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well it's a massive craze right now, I personally don't see the appeal to it but have downloaded it to give it a go. Feel free to discuss the game here - whats the rarest Pokemon you have?

I have yet to try it, maybe one of these days.

It's really a big hit but haven't tried it yet :(
pekachu Pokemon love it since childhood :)

I've played it a bit.. but I've already lost interest in it. Honestly to me it's just a glorified walking app. But I do like the impact that it has made in a lot of communities. I think once they start rolling out some really good updates I think then I'll be right back into it once more.

You know i never wanted to play this game, it never drew me in. But it seams to have a big hype on the online gaming sites i need to maybe one day take a look at it to see whats the hype all about.

Well, I've played it a bit. But there's a lot less Pokemon around here, and fairly few Pokestops near where I live. Which makes it a bit of a pain to get anything good (like a Dragonite or Charizard or Tauros or what not).

Yes , Firstly the game wasnot on the play store for my country . I googled it and I found a link to download it . I downloaded it . I played for some days and it was awesome for me . After few days my country even banned that game . The Reason was the death of the peoples . I think the game is not any cause , It can be known as the mans' stupidity .

I was playing at the park today and putting lures up on some close-together stops. You should have seen how many people passed by! I think it will just get better with time. Plus... well, it gets me out of the house. Not much can do that. The team rivalries are fun. :grin:

Back