Pokemon X and Y Tournaments!

Are you going to play this week?

• Total voters
For the singles cup are the lvls going to be auto set to 50? Also which cup type are we playing in for this tourny? Why is mega evolution set to 3 when you can only mega evolve once during a

1. No. 2. It says which one in the topic. 3. I didn't know.

I honestly think that you should have the levels auto set to either 50 or 100 so that it will be fair and comes down to how skilled of a trainer you are instead of how much time you spent lvling your pokemon. This will also encourage more people to sign up knowing that they do not have to lvl their pokemon all the way up to 100. Just a thought to keep this going as long as possible.

For the singles cup are the lvls going to be auto set to 50? Also which cup type are we playing in for this tourny? Why is mega evolution set to 3 when you can only mega evolve once during a

I honestly think that you should have the levels auto set to either 50 or 100 so that it will be fair and comes down to how skilled of a trainer you are instead of how much time you spent lvling your pokemon. This will also encourage more people to sign up knowing that they do not have to lvl their pokemon all the way up to 100. Just a thought to keep this going as long as possible.
That's what I mentioned to Reggie too. But he said in the future there will be nights where there are level restrictions. But for this one he wants it at no restrictions and wants everyone to have their level high enough. I mentioned it as well to keep fair but it just wasn't a good enough reason. Each cup has its rules, I know its a long list hut they do say 'no restriction', so level your Pokemon!

That's what I mentioned to Reggie too. But he said in the future there will be nights where there are level restrictions. But for this one he wants it at no restrictions and wants everyone to have their level high enough. I mentioned it as well to keep fair but it just wasn't a good enough reason. Each cup has its rules, I know its a long list hut they do say 'no restriction', so level your Pokemon!

I'll be fine I was just worried about other people who wouldn't have enough time. I would hate to have a opponent come in with lvl 60 pokemon against my lvl 100's :(

I'll be fine I was just worried about other people who wouldn't have enough time. I would hate to have a opponent come in with lvl 60 pokemon against my lvl 100's :(
Haha I worries to but, Reggie said it would be enough time to max out your Pokemon's level. Unfortunately for me I'd be the one with level 60's because I didn't want to get them high enough and dedicate to just leveling so I dropped out. At least Reggie put more clarification then before.

-sigh- I've got to drop out or forfeit my match. My team isn't ready yet. :/

Awww, man.

By the way, I've added everyone from the tourney to my 3DS Friend List. I recommend you all do the same. Plus it helps each of us with the Friend Safari.

Last edited by a moderator:
-sigh- I've got to drop out or forfeit my match. My team isn't ready yet. :/

Awww, man.

By the way, I've added everyone from the tourney to my 3DS Friend List. I recommend you all do the same. Plus it helps each of us with the Friend Safari.

Sorry. D: I really wanted to battle... Oh well.

Good idea. I need Water and Normal type safari's!

I'll have to forfeit mine I'm busy again tonight
I'll have to forfeit mine I'm busy again tonight

LOL Pork, you were right. I should have entered... it would have just been me and you facing one another as per usual!

sorry. this week was a no go, and I am somewhat pissed at my older brother for delaying internet setup. Alright the poll I mentioned before is about to be placed. Next (First) Cup is now Nov 6. Everybody who threw comments about competing or not should confirm via the poll.

also, if there was a lv. 100 pre-set feature i'd go all-in on it.

Guys, remember to vote Yes or No to if you are participating every week! Also, someone needs to tell me the settings you use to set all Pokemon to level 100. AND does pre-setting levels to 100 change your stats?

I am also editing this for the no further usage of swapnote :(

Guys, remember to vote Yes or No to if you are participating every week! Also, someone needs to tell me the settings you use to set all Pokemon to level 100. AND does pre-setting levels to 100 change your stats?

When you send an invite / battle request it asks you what you want the settings to be, The option to set all the levels to 50 is default but you can set it to none or 100 or whatever. And yes, the stats will increase accordingly as will any EV training stats that you may have done but the monster(s) did not receive yet do to not having leveled up. Example: I bred a level 1 cleffa and fully EV trained it. When I battled Porkman it became a level 50 for the battle just as it would have in-game had I leveled it to 50 - complete with the EVs being placed where they should be.

Edit: Allow me to interject - not to steal your job, MEBC, but...

REMEMBER, PEOPLE, WHEN YOU BATTLE AT LEVEL 100 BE SURE TO USE TM AND HM AHEAD OF TIME IF YOUR MONSTERS ARE NORMALLY LOW LEVEL!

You don't want to be stuck with a level 100 Eevee that only knows Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, and Sand-attack, for example.

When you send an invite / battle request it asks you what you want the settings to be, The option to set all the levels to 50 is default but you can set it to none or 100 or whatever. And yes, the stats will increase accordingly as will any EV training stats that you may have done but the monster(s) did not receive yet do to not having leveled up. Example: I bred a level 1 cleffa and fully EV trained it. When I battled Porkman it became a level 50 for the battle just as it would have in-game had I leveled it to 50 - complete with the EVs being placed where they should be.

REMEMBER, PEOPLE, WHEN YOU BATTLE AT LEVEL 100 BE SURE TO USE TM AND HM AHEAD OF TIME IF YOUR MONSTERS ARE NORMALLY LOW LEVEL!

You don't want to be stuck with a level 100 Eevee that only knows Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, and Sand-attack, for example.

Well, I was specifically talking about your pocket monsters that are already at level 100, with setting the rules at level 100, and if their stats change, since they are the same level as normally. And thanks, lol.

i mean just tell me what options to change for the set cup rules. No Restrictions?

Well, I was specifically talking about your pocket monsters that are already at level 100, with setting the rules at level 100, and if their stats change, since they are the same level as normally. And thanks, lol.

i mean just tell me what options to change for the set cup rules. No Restrictions?

Yes, it would stay the same as they are if they are already 100. And as for No Restrictions setting, that would be the area, I would assume. I mean, I haven't fought anyone outside of the default settings and I don't battle much until I get a set team.

Back