Girls are Crazy

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO WOMAN CAN MEET THE RIDICULOUSLY HIGH STANDARDS OF NINTENDAN

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Dating women CAN be like a jarring rollercoaster: fast, bouncy, and full of exciting curves!

HAAAAAAAAAAA!

Seriously though, stop being sexist.
I'm afraid that you're mistaking objectivity for subjectivity.

...and that you can't tell when I'm writing in a jovial manner
wink.gif

I'm quite convinced that the female gender is prone to insanity much more than men are. More specifically, that dating some women can be equated to riding a rather jarring rollercoaster.
Le sigh. Listen guys, ladies put on personas so that they act "nice" and "cool" but as soon as they even sense that they might have been crossed, forget it. That is why I tend to have a majority of male friends over female ones. Also, there is a distinct percentile of the female gender out in the world that do indeed have their heads in check but to find them, that is the world's greatest Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego* challenge.

* - Carmen Sandiego is interchangeable for the sane female population

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon le french, but Le Zexis posted le thread at wrong time, le thread had to be when le female happened to stumble back onto le forums. Le zexiie is le embarassed.

Awfully cynical, aren't you Arcella?
I think it depends greatly upon many different mitigating factors, such as age, upbringing, social pressures, other pressures (for instance work related), etc.
You can't just tar everyone (or even nearly everyone) with the same brush. There is great variety in the human race, especially among the female half of it, who posses far greater variations in both behaviour and personalty than men do; men being by and large much simpler and easily united by a common interest (the reason for this is genetic; I don't know all the details, but it has something to do with our Y chromosome, which has lost the vast majority of the genes it used to have, whereas the X has lost comparatively few).

Awfully cynical, aren't you Arcella?
I think it depends greatly upon many different mitigating factors, such as age, upbringing, social pressures, other pressures (for instance work related), etc.
You can't just tar everyone (or even nearly everyone) with the same brush. There is great variety in the human race, especially among the female half of it, who posses far greater variations in both behaviour and personalty than men do; men being by and large much simpler and easily united by a common interest (the reason for this is genetic; I don't know all the details, but it has something to do with our Y chromosome, which has lost the vast majority of the genes it used to have, whereas the X has lost comparatively few).
In my professional opinion and through trial and error of trying to keep friends with ladyfaces, I am allowed to be cynical. I've had one too many two-faced female friends. Live and learn!

So all in all, Zexis, I agree with you for the most part.

Can't we all just stop fighting and agree that, between all of the men and women of the world, NintenDan is the better option? *raises eyebrows uncontrollably*

Back