Shenanigan Guy

Nope, Shenanigan Guy has nothing to do with this site really. Except Issue 11. But that was when I was young, confused and heavily misguided.
Why is Dev included in the issue? I want me
tongue.gif

Dan got too cocky with the sucess of Shenanigan Guy,so he said "Next person in the Shoutbox gets into SG #11".
Dev posted that,and...Dan says it's his MOST regretted comic.

Also I will assume Dan will like my new avatar.

Yup, that's pretty much it. Also, due to request:

gallery_19_35_49355.png

Higher quality version too!

That last one was pretty clever. I wasn't all "LOL", but "LOL" on the internet usually means that I'm only laughing in my mind. But I got a genuine smile out of that. Awesome.

That last one was pretty clever. I wasn't all "LOL", but "LOL" on the internet usually means that I'm only laughing in my mind. But I got a genuine smile out of that. Awesome.

It's the simpler things in life that are the best. Such as Zexis' cute little smiles! *pinches cheeks*

Haha! I love issue 40. I demand you make another one of those charts with shenanigan guy expressions on them. Maybe a contest to quote said panels? Keep up the good work.

I miss this comic.

Nessacary bump.

Due to lots of things being due at once it had to unfortunately take another nose dive. But the goal would be to pick it up from hitting the ground and fly through the sky once more. When that happens though, I'm not sure...

nintendan shenanigan guy is great by the way i noticed almost everyone that posted in this topic has a golden nintendan award even you ironically

Listen, and listen well:

If I don't get 41# soon, someone is getting hurt here.
Oh, and you should add the 2nd part of the plane storyline to the 1st part (link it)

Listen, and listen well:

If I don't get 41# soon, someone is getting hurt here.
Oh, and you should add the 2nd part of the plane storyline to the 1st part (link it)

Must... regain... motivation... HNNNNNNNNNNNNG! *scrambles up Mt. Shenanigan*

Back