Shenanigan Guy

I don't get what happened to Shy Guy.Did he get stuck or what?

He sure did. He suuuuuuure did... *wipes tear from eye*

EDIT: On a tear jerking note, finally got the Mail Bag back up and running, and updated it. I'll add the latest comic up soon too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario Kart references for the win!!!

By the way in Piranha Plant Pipeway there is only one living Goomba and the other ones are all made of cardboard.

Nice one Dan. Shenanigan Guy has learned a new ability: Popping into someone else's comic. Sadly he hasn't quite figured out how to get out of the tiny window he pops open to get inside.

Yeah, great job! Oh, and BTW, a good quality webhost that isn't flagged as unsafe and has php and all of that is 0000free. You should try using it!

Heh, in issue 37 there's an unfinished sentence. "I got this request from some random on "shroombook."

^How is that unfinished? If you're referring to "random", I think it's being used as a noun in this case...unless I'm missing something.

I also just realized how much thigh Flandre is showing. Rather risque.

Yeah, great job! Oh, and BTW, a good quality webhost that isn't flagged as unsafe and has php and all of that is 0000free. You should try using it!

Thank goodness, I was meaning to ask you and then you posted. I'm definitely going to give that a shot, thanks!

As for the unfinished sentence, Zexis is right, it's being used as a noun (the "random" that is). Fun times, fun times.

One day late, but meh, it's still the weekend so I fit into schedule:

gallery_19_36_48265.png

40th issue! What a milestone we've reached.

As per usual, check out the comic info here, and check out the latest mail bag letters here. Keep the mail coming!

^How is that unfinished? If you're referring to "random", I think it's being used as a noun in this case...unless I'm missing something.

Er, it is? Also, I've never seen random used as a noun before. I just keep putting the word person after it in my mind.
tongue.gif

Er, it is? Also, I've never seen random used as a noun before. I just keep putting the word person after it in my mind.
tongue.gif

Well, I guess I'll have to take more consideration into dialogue then... or something... yeah... *shifty eyes*

Is that baby Shy Guy...

Super Shy Guy Dude???

I laffed.

Nope, Shenanigan Guy has nothing to do with this site really. Except Issue 11. But that was when I was young, confused and heavily misguided.
Why is Dev included in the issue? I want me
tongue.gif

Nope, Shenanigan Guy has nothing to do with this site really. Except Issue 11. But that was when I was young, confused and heavily misguided.
Why is Dev included in the issue? I want me
tongue.gif

Dan got too cocky with the sucess of Shenanigan Guy,so he said "Next person in the Shoutbox gets into SG #11".
Dev posted that,and...Dan says it's his MOST regretted comic.

Also I will assume Dan will like my new avatar.

Back