Shenanigan Guy

First of all, I'm not liking how I've had to explain my jokes to at least one member for the past two issues. Not good in my opinion.

Second of all, not many Shenanigans for a while thanks to more computer issues. Please bear with me! Maybe I'll draw another one, or do one in Paint, who knows.
I thoroughly enjoyed this last comic and the one before it.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE OF N3DSC: USE YUR BRAINZ FOR TEH COMPREHENDING OF DA FUNNIES!

First of all, I'm not liking how I've had to explain my jokes to at least one member for the past two issues. Not good in my opinion.

Second of all, not many Shenanigans for a while thanks to more computer issues. Please bear with me! Maybe I'll draw another one, or do one in Paint, who knows.

It's fine, Nintendan...the smart people get it...<__<

We all know of what that issue brought about.

As an avid CSI 4pane reader, the last joke was not funny to me. And since all the other ones were filled with hilarity me I did not understand why this one was not.
"You can't get any lower than that." is NOT a punchline to a CSI joke.
Dan... I am dissapoint.

I didn't base it off any existing CSI panels, I just made a slight reference. I didn't intend for it to make sense, which was supposed to be the funny part of it, anyway. Considering the real life punchlines in the CSI shows barely make any sense (he's basically just stating the obvious half the time, like in the comic), I don't think I screwed up THAT badly.

I didn't base it off any existing CSI panels, I just made a slight reference. I didn't intend for it to make sense, which was supposed to be the funny part of it, anyway. Considering the real life punchlines in the CSI shows barely make any sense (he's basically just stating the obvious half the time, like in the comic), I don't think I screwed up THAT badly.

You didn't screw up at all, I thought it was funny. It's not the whole CSI thing...it's how serious he is towards issue 11 that makes it funny.

I liked #26, but I think I would've found it even funnier if I had seen CSI: Miami before.

Also, #24 is a pure gem.

Heh, of course you'd love 24 Zexis..........

Alright kids, just letting you all know I've gotten my hands on a brand new computer with Flash on it, so all's well! I can resume my Shenanigan activities!

Alright kids, just letting you all know I've gotten my hands on a brand new computer with Flash on it, so all's well! I can resume my Shenanigan activities!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sweet. I've been wondering when we'd get to see more of these shenanigan flavored shenanigans with shenanigans on top.
(Oh such a fun word to say. xP)

My eyes ache for some Shenanigan Guy.

But Macromedia Flash 8 doesn't do ActionScript 3.0! I NEED MY ACTIONSCRIPT 3.0!
*GLARES INTO NINTENDAN'S SOUL*

I am disappointed.
Just kidding! :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back