Should Criminals have protection?

Self defense doesn't get you away from the charge. It's a defense for a trial that lightens your case. The winner of the fight always is the guilty one. I won so I was guilty of assault regardless of how it started.

Buying the bike charges was possession of stolen property. I had possession of it and it was stolen.
Both of these things are retarded. They started it, not your fault they're a bunch of pussies. And the person didn't tell you it was stolen, so more bullshit.

Well, the thing is if others are injured started or not started they are the victim.....I guess.

The stolen bike thing was stupid. The law states clearly "In order to be guilty of possession of stolen property:
A) the item needs to be stolen
B) The person has to have known it was stolen or "Should have" known it was stolen"

If one of those is missing than you are not guilty. On that situation I actually approached the cop. If I had known it was stolen then I obviously would not go up to a cop with it. lol

I bet that that is a law here, just no one knows, or enforces it. Then we the people get fucked! Yay for smart people!

Back