froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

Voice commands sounds like a useful feature for people who use their PS5 as a music and video player, but don't own a remote control for the PS5.

I don't trust voice commands with my voice on any device.

I don't like voice commands as well because it is sometimes less accurate than using a keyboard to type in an app or click a button on a program with my mouse.

Not a fan of Voice Commands too.

Hopefully, it would be possible to uninstall the voice app on the PS5. I wonder how much RAM and CPU resources is used for voice commands, and the microphone listening feature.

Now if they could add hand signals that would be a no-brainer. As of right now, it feels like people could watch or hear me if they wanted to anyway if I owned a PS5.

Not sure how useful they are for the PS5 unless you're not near your controller. But in general, I do love voice commands, especially with a Google smart speaker.

I feel people who are more concerned about their privacy are now more concerned about being near a PS5 because they may not want Sony, or a unknown hacker listening to their conversations near their PS5 controller's microphone when the PS5 is powered ON, and voice commands is turned ON.

Back