Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw the reveal trailer

Can't wait for it. Really hoping it's an early 2023 release and not a late one because both Spider-Man: Remastered and Miles Morales were amazing on the PS5. Insomniac has done an amazing job for the past few years.

I haven't played or even purchased the first game yet, but I've heard really good things about it (and Miles Morales).

This news should please plenty of people..

Wonder if the Green Goblin will be in too.

I played spider man game via my PS2 last, since then I never recaptured it again via my new consoles 'PS3, and 4. Seeing this trailer of spider man 2, renews my immersion to considering it for my PS4.

Last edited:
Reactions: cm2
I'm really behind, I hadn't even started spider-man yet, and here we are already in 2022, I better catch up. I really liked the ad in 2019...

Will be another amazing/fun game to play and platinum! :hearteyes:

Read from VGC:

Davison Carvalho was hired by Insomniac Games in February of this year. The artist has worked as a freelance concept artist on Marvel movies such as Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Thor: Ragnarok and Captain Marvel.

On his Doctor Strange work, Carvalho said: “I helped on early stages with the development of Look and Feel art and Environment Concept Art for the film. Worked for third part companies and teamed up with other amazing concept artists as well.”

Release window announced:

“What a year it’s been for PlayStation Studios; here at Insomniac Games we’ve been in absolute awe of the work of our peers. Congrats to everyone on a successful 2022… and here’s to next year being just as exciting as we continue to get Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 ready for release next fall.”
– Bryan Intihar, Creative Director

New comic book announced:
marvels-spider-man-2-comic-appearing-on-free-comic-book-day-2.jpeg

cashgrab comic lol

Back