PlayStation Spider-Man 2

Doesn't have to be anything major, to be honest. £50 is good enough. Miles Morales dropped by about £20 in just a few months so hopefully, it's a similar situation.

Miles was a smaller game though.

It looks awesome. I still need to get a PS5 and play Miles Morales first. Hopefully I can do that by 2023.
Obviously, Miles Morales on PS5 is the best. It's a great game, and I think you'll really enjoy it. You have the option to choose the same concept game, Ratchet & Clank.

Obviously, Miles Morales on PS5 is the best. It's a great game, and I think you'll really enjoy it. You have the option to choose the same concept game, Ratchet & Clank.
Oh yeah, I've played it since I made that post. It was awesome despite being a lot shorter than the first game, but it was so awesome that I didn't care that it was shorter. It told the story it needed to as a side story and that's all that really matters.

I haven't played Miles Morales on PS5 yet but I'm working on it.

Usually the case with most games in the UK, to be honest. As long as it hasn't released in late November/early December, you'll get a decent discount
I'm always looking out for such discounts. I'd never miss out on them.

Game is getting San Diego Comic Con Panel, read from VGC:

Key developers from Insomniac and members of the game’s cast will reveal new details about the title during the panel, which is titled ‘Symbiotic Relationships’ and set to take place in Hall H on Thursday, July 20.

“Get a behind-the-scenes look at Insomniac Games’ take on the monstrous Venom and how the symbiote plays a role in the sequel”, reads a description of the event.

Representing Insomniac on the panel will be creative director Bryan Intihar, game director Ryan Smith, narrative director Jon Paquette and senior art director Jacinda Chew.

They’ll be joined by actors Yuri Lowenthal (Peter Parker), Nadji Jeter (Miles Morales), Laura Bailey (Mary Jane Watson) and Tony Todd (Venom), plus Marvel Games creative director Bill Rosemann.

More on venom from VGC:

Candyman actor Tony Todd will be voicing the symbiote-fueled Venom in the upcoming PS5 sequel.

Insomniac creative director Bryan Intihar told EW that he put off casting the character “for as long as possible, because I was so scared of who we were going to get to do the voice”.

He added: “We knew it would be so anticipated and people would have a lot of opinions on it.”

Thankfully for Insomniac, Todd decided to submit an audition tape for Spider-Man 2.

“Everything we talked about [with] Venom — that sense of strength, that sense of fear, that sense of overwhelming, so different from Peter — Tony embraces that completely in the performance,” Intihar said.

Senior art director Jacinda Chew also discussed the character’s visual design.

“One of the challenges we had throughout production was, how much does [Venom] talk?” she said. “I remember we did some concepts early on [of] does Venom have lips? Does he laugh? Does he smile? Does he frown? It’s a fine line between making this creature scary and intimidating, but then also, I guess, relatable.”

Full comic con panel:

New trailer on the open world New York:

Back