PlayStation Spider-Man 2

new gameplay trailer:

They just said Venom is not Eddie Brock in this one. and release date is October 20 2023.

October, can't wait for it now. Gives me enough time to finish all the side activities/missions in Miles Morales

Preorders are live:

The standard edition of the game is priced at $69.99 / £69.99 / €79.99 and is available from the likes of Amazon (US / UK), Best Buy and Game.

The Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99 / £79.99 / €89.99) includes the base game, plus 10 unique suits (five for each hero), additional photo mode frames and stickers, and two extra skill points. It’s available through the PlayStation Store (US / UK).

The Collector’s Edition ($229.99 / £219.99 / €249.99) comes with a voucher for the Digital Deluxe Edition, a Steelbook case, and a 19-inch statue featuring Peter and Miles battling Venom.

Preorders are live:

The standard edition of the game is priced at $69.99 / £69.99 / €79.99 and is available from the likes of Amazon (US / UK), Best Buy and Game.

The Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99 / £79.99 / €89.99) includes the base game, plus 10 unique suits (five for each hero), additional photo mode frames and stickers, and two extra skill points. It’s available through the PlayStation Store (US / UK).

The Collector’s Edition ($229.99 / £219.99 / €249.99) comes with a voucher for the Digital Deluxe Edition, a Steelbook case, and a 19-inch statue featuring Peter and Miles battling Venom.
I've always gone almost for the standard edition of any game everytime.

Preorders are live:

Pre-orders are sure to go fast.

It's selling much faster than FF 16. It's already at no 8 on Amazon's best selling games.

Loved both Spider-Man games but there is no way I'm paying £70. I'll wait for a bit until the price drops, hopefully there will be a decent deal by Christmas time.

Loved both Spider-Man games but there is no way I'm paying £70. I'll wait for a bit until the price drops, hopefully there will be a decent deal by Christmas time.
I must admit the new pricing is going to be a serious challenge for some gamers.

I wouldn't expect anything till next Christmas for price drop.
Doesn't have to be anything major, to be honest. £50 is good enough. Miles Morales dropped by about £20 in just a few months so hopefully, it's a similar situation.

Doesn't have to be anything major, to be honest. £50 is good enough. Miles Morales dropped by about £20 in just a few months so hopefully, it's a similar situation.
Most likely that's gonna happen. Like 99% of most games.

Reactions: Ash
Back