Other Square Enix Is Still Hiring for FF 7 Remake

Read some Art Director and VFX Director interview of the remake :

"According to Takai-san it’s not just a matter of improving the graphics. He wants to work while thinking deeper about it. For example, if you recover your energy with “Cure” it shouldn’t just be sparkly particles. He wants to create the effect while thinking “it’s invisible energy drifting around the character when it gathers and is visualized, it’s absorbed by the body and emits light.”"

Final Fantasy VII Remake Art Director Explains that it Isn't Just a Matter of Improving the Graphics

So they are really going all out for this, this renews my faith some.

Read an article mentioning that Nobuo Uematsu confirmed to be working on the music for Final Fantasy VII Remake.
DdE7hTrV4AEmkpY_thumb.jpg

Yoshinori Kitase, Producer: “I’ve worked on numerous titles with Uematsu-san, and while I’m currently working on the production of Final Fantasy VII Remake, it’s actually been since Final Fantasy X that I directly worked with Uematsu-san. So when I first went to ask Uematsu-san to come work on the music for the remake, I thought he would give me the cold shoulder since he had already left Square Enix and found success.”

Read an article mentioning that Nobuo Uematsu confirmed to be working on the music for Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Yoshinori Kitase, Producer: “I’ve worked on numerous titles with Uematsu-san, and while I’m currently working on the production of Final Fantasy VII Remake, it’s actually been since Final Fantasy X that I directly worked with Uematsu-san. So when I first went to ask Uematsu-san to come work on the music for the remake, I thought he would give me the cold shoulder since he had already left Square Enix and found success.”

Oh ho! That is epic news, unfortunately in other news I've read this game will be ready by or before FF's 35th anniversary, which would be around 2023.

Oh ho! Epic wait confirmed. lol

hardly epic...
Epic in terms of the amount of wait time for the game lol. Hopefully the game is going to be epic, with that epic amount of wait time, or it's all for naught.

Yeah, well either way nothing we could do about that.

Saw Riot Games character artist take on Tifa in anticipation of the remake. Wonder on how she's going to look like in the remake.
Blair Armitage on Twitter

DdH0t3VwAAhN74_thumb.jpg

DdH0u7V0AA2GQv_thumb.jpg

Indeed it is if that's the case, or probably they are going to make her like her FF dissidia version.

I guest, toning down her outfit will keep the age rating at teen, or everyone rather than mature.

Well, Nintendo got this game, Code Of Princess EX with a very revealing outfit, rated Teen:
code-of-princess-ex-557573.1.jpg

So I reckon Tifa should be fine without toning down her outfit and still with the Teen rating.

Well, Nintendo got this game, Code Of Princess EX with a very revealing outfit, rated Teen:
code-of-princess-ex-557573.1.jpg

So I reckon Tifa should be fine without toning down her outfit and still with the Teen rating.

Maybe the toned down version will make it possible to sell FF7 as a digital downloaded game in countries where showing more female skin is banned if you are a teens, and young adults.

Indeed it is if that's the case, or probably they are going to make her like her FF dissidia version.

But that is clearly her FF 7 version outfit?

*Does a spit take* They are bringing that to the Switch? Didn't realize they were porting it, I wanted to play the 3DS version but I heard you had to have co-op and by that time the game was dead.

But that is clearly her FF 7 version outfit?

*Does a spit take* They are bringing that to the Switch? Didn't realize they were porting it, I wanted to play the 3DS version but I heard you had to have co-op and by that time the game was dead.

I think the dissida version of her top covers up a bit more of her abdomen area and her skirt is a bit longer.

They are porting the sexy princess lol.

True it could also be due to modelling as the original realtime models are really low poly.

Back