Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Welcome Gaming Latest members to a very special contest sponsored by one of our members Lleyn memento-mori who has graciously given me the keys for the following Steam games:

Company of Heroes™ 2 (win the game you get all the DLC)
[DLC] Company of Heroes™ 2: The British Forces
[DLC] Company of Heroes™ 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
[DLC] Company of Heroes™ 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces

Payday 2 (win the game you get all the DLC)
[DLC] Payday 2: Dragan Character Pack
[DLC] Payday 2: Gage Assault Pack
[DLC] Payday 2: Gage Mod Courier
[DLC] Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Just Cause Collection

Neon Struct Deluxe Edition

One free steam game of your choice! (my own contribution to this contest, win any 60 USD or less video game on steam. Must have at least 100 posts on this forum to choose this reward!)

You have two ways in winning these games, one is to post on the forum and the other is to advertise.

The simple old post exchange, but instead of any old post counting method; all posts for this contest must be 2015 and 2016 themed. Posts about how 2015 went, best moment of 2015, ect. What do you expect in 2016, things you want to see in 2016, ect. All boards on here can have these two themes with lots of posts made. The one who makes the best detailed posts that spurs further discussion will be considered winning posts.

Advertising:

Pretty simple, spread GL's link (and social sites) as much as you can (within legal rights of the websites you are on) and the just get our site known. You will have to PM me a list of links of all the sites you advertised on (simply done by keeping a list of urls in notepad or word)

To win you simply have to have the most out of both or both combined. Contest ends on January 8th, 11:59 PM CST.

First winner gets first pick out of the games, second winner gets second pick, ect. should there not be enough people for all the games, then the first winner gets to pick again, followed by second, third, ect. till the games are gone.

Just be sure to post below that you want to enter or if you have questions and good luck.

-DS

Back