Terraria game nights

I will upcomming monday. But I also send you a pm regarding the server
smile.gif

Edit: Please check the second post for the upcomming game night! We need to establish a collective time guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
On November 22nd I will only be available at night, which will probably be morning for you guys. So I am thinking if I wake up on Friday early enough I will be able to participate with everyone while they play at night or something.

So my time's are:

November 22nd, 10:00am GMT to November 22nd, 1:00pm GMT
(November 22nd, 8:00pm GMT+10 to November 22nd, 11:00pm GMT+10)

Or November 23rd, 00:00am GMT to November 23nd, 2:00am GMT
(November 23rd, 10:00am GMT+10 to November 23rd, 12:00pm GMT+10)

I probably won't be available at that time on thursday.. School till 1:30pm GMT then I'm available till about 6pm GMT..

Just a check if you guys are still up for it. Certainly since nobody checked in for almost two weeks now
smile.gif

Available at same time as I posted, earlier. I'll prepare for my mock exam at the same time, but I think it will work out.

I have kept on forgetting about this by accident, getting too busy sometimes! I still want to finish that ship, so help me God. Unfortunately I had a big day of work today and I have another day tomorrow, so gaddamnit there go my plans.

EDIT: Just another day in Fillfall land. Way to eff up the environment and make things messed up, lofl. I love it.

gallery_19_312_8757.jpg

The server has been online now for two weeks with no visiters at all. I was doubting what I should do with it for this Cristmas holiday. Offline or Online. I need atleast 3 positive responses or I will discontinue the server during the cristmas holiday (2 weeks).

I've been busy with mock exams and christmas test, but I will try to become more active from next week. Not many tests left now.

Perhaps we can have a "Christmas Event" some random day in December we could summon the frost legion, and fight them. We might manage it, or they'll just rape us all.

I've been busy with mock exams and christmas test, but I will try to become more active from next week. Not many tests left now.

Perhaps we can have a "Christmas Event" some random day in December we could summon the frost legion, and fight them. We might manage it, or they'll just rape us all.

Sounds like fun. I've been so busy with work and getting home so late that it's just been ridiculous, but I'm finishing up soon and will be working from home if anything, so yay, no moar travel.

The server is back to it's normal running state. If there are any problems, please let me know in a PM.

So is this dead or is everyon just short on time? Because past weeks not much has happened on the server. :( It's still online. So I encourage you to visit.​

Visited it twice this week, but Dan has just disappeared again. Perhaps we should have an event soon..

Visited it twice this week, but Dan has just disappeared again. Perhaps we should have an event soon..
Strange, the server log does not show any logins.

Actually, I tried visiting, but it didn't work.. Could you send me the IP again?

About the low activity, it's Christmas time so many people are enjoying time with their family, or buying the last presents. I'm sure it'll be some more activity sooner or later..

Actually, I tried visiting, but it didn't work.. Could you send me the IP again?

About the low activity, it's Christmas time so many people are enjoying time with their family, or buying the last presents. I'm sure it'll be some more activity sooner or later..

IP is still the same because I got it static. Same port, same password.

Back