The BIGGEST, HEAVIEST, Laptop EVER - $9,000 Acer Predator 21X

Yeah, if I was a robber that thing would get my attention pretty quickly. Although how would you even sell such a monstrosity without getting too much attention? In fact, I don't think you can even steal that thing; it would look really suspicious when someone is trying to sneak a ridiculously large laptop casually on the street. Either way, it's a gamble when you get it because a LOT of things can happen to it that you can't control.

There are other less trustworthy people like criminal gangs who willingly buy stolen property. Gangs can use this laptop to mine bitcoin, or sell on the dark web for bitcoin.

The expensive laptop parts like video cards, RAM, Solid State Drive, hard drive, motherboard, LCD panel and CPU can be sold individually, by uninstalling them from the laptop.

Used computer parts are sold on eBay, and other websites which let users sell used computer parts. The robber can also buy a computer case for the laptop parts, and use the laptop parts to build a custom gaming PC.

I think there are criminals who do not care as much about being arrested, and just want to steal people's things to sell for money like criminals who rob a jewelry store which has a security guards, alarms, and cameras.

Using a brown cardboard box to cover up the laptop, and say that office supplies or junk is inside the box if someone asks can fool a lot of people on the street.

At that point it should be a tower, its killing the point of being a laptop.
I agree. It's more like a desktop at this point. I love video editing and playing games, but I still need to be able to carry my laptop around too. Even if I were a professional working at home, it'd be good to have a notebook to carry around. I am amazed at the size. The price is even more shocking. I feel sorry for the poor guy. He may be huge, but the laptop is more massive than him. Ha! I probably wouldn't get this laptop as a Christmas present for someone. It's more trouble than it's worth. Just get a solid state drive instead. It's smaller and easier to carry around. :grin:

Back