The Official Friend Safari Topic - Post your FC, what your FS is, and what FS you are looking for!

I would like to sign up. My friend safari is psychic type I have a abra,espurr. But I don't know the last one.
But i need a ditto and pikachu in there friend safari please.
My FC is 0259-1572-4011
Thank you.

Hey lorvenjob, welcome!

I've added you to both of my profiles.

Pokemon Y

Friend Code: 0645-6602-2680

Name: UnKnOwN Mr E

Fire Type

Growlithe

Larvesta

Braixen

Pokemon X

Friend Code: 4914-4091-0776

Name: DET

Snubbull

Clefairy

Jigglypuff

I would like to sign up. My friend safari is psychic type I have a abra,espurr. But I don't know the last one.
But i need a ditto and pikachu in there friend safari please.
My FC is 0259-1572-4011
Thank you.

I added you.

Is there an update to the unknown portions of this list?
There are an awful lot of question marks on here. :/

Any chance of the people who added the members with all of the question marks letting an admin know what the types and the three pokemon are?
That way the Admin can update this list for the better.

Yes that would be awesome. Grognak or Unknown, it seems like you two have added a majority of the people in this topic, could you let me know what their Friend Safari's are and what Pokemon they have?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this topic as well as I planned, got Link Between Worlds as an early Christmas present from my wife so I've been distracted as of late!

Ok when i hop on tommarow, i will message you a few that i have found out and get in contact with unknown so we can put our info together for you. Thanks to him i know that my three pokemon are Snover, Sneasel, and Lapras.

My friend code is: 1203-9450-8812

I'll add you. My friend safari is ice, with: Sneasel, Lapras, and Snover.

Does anyone know my FS guys?

My friend code is: 1203-9450-8812

Sora, added you to both of my profiles.

Pokemon Y

Fire Type

Growlithe

Larvesta

Braixen

Pokemon X

Snubbull

Clefairy

Jigglypuff

add me my FC is 4828-4702-4029, FS still unknown though, PM me when added

I added you my fs is ice with Snover, Sneasel, and Lapras.

Anyone who hasnt added me add me im geting a list together of who has what pokemon an what types and will be sending it to Benoit.

Let me or UnKnOwN Mr E

Know if you know what pokemon you have yet or that you dont know.

Anyone who hasnt added me add me im geting a list together of who has what pokemon an what types and will be sending it to Benoit.

Let me or UnKnOwN Mr E

Know if you know what pokemon you have yet or that you dont know.

Hey bud, sent you a message regarding list..

Hey All, I hope the hunting is going well!!

I was curious if anybody has seen a ghost safari with the GHASTLY family? I've got 6-7 ghost safari's, but none with them in it, wondering if anybody has seen them? Thanks.

Well I'd like to sign up, my FC is 2492-4349-9400 I have an Electric type field with Galvantula as my third slot, but don't really know the other two . . ., if you could help me out, greatly appreciated! I'm not looking for anything specially, just people to add, trade or battle :) Thanks!

I added you Fuzzi, here's my FC 4828-4702-4029

Well I'd like to sign up, my FC is 2492-4349-9400 I have an Electric type field with Galvantula as my third slot, but don't really know the other two . . ., if you could help me out, greatly appreciated! I'm not looking for anything specially, just people to add, trade or battle :) Thanks!

I added you Fuzzi, here's my FC 4828-4702-4029

Hey Zero, hmm...missed you on the posting...I've added you to both my profiles.

Pokemon Y
Fire Type
Growlithe
Larvesta
Braixen

Pokemon X
Snubbull
Clefairy
Jigglypuff

Hey All, anybody got a GHOST safari with GHASTLY family, please let me know? Would appreciate the FC for that safari...Thanks.

Mr. E if you'd like i can breed a Ghastly for you.

I think he is looking to catch a shiny Gastly or Haunter within someone's safari.
lol I'm actually looking to do the same thing.

Back