The post a picture of yourself thread- With a twist

Vivian

NOT A GIRL
Full GL Member
Credits
Before posting, read the rules.
This is the post a pic of yourself - with a twist thread.
It doesn't necesesarily need to be an actual picture. It can be edited, Caricatured, Drawn by yourself, portrait, or just a Cartoon version.

By posting your image here you agree that The thread poster, the website owner, and any other persons with responsiblity over the thread(s)/forum(s) are not liable, nor responsible for any damage done by posting your image. By posting your image you also agree that the image abides by our Community Guidelines and that there is no expicit content in your Image/post. You agree that any laws/parents preventing this are not the responisbility of the Thread owner(s) or Forum owner(s). You cannot hold any member of this forum responsible for any damages caused, unless within reason, and evidence. You agree that the thread/forum owner(s) reserve the right to ban you from the thread as they wish, you may contact a moderator/admin if foul play is suspected. You agree The thread owner(s) reserves the right to accuse you of being a pedofile if you are acting that way. You must also agree that any images must be under the size of 5 megabytes, and within the size restraint of 1100 x 800. Finally, you agree that you will not post lolcats or any other pictures unless found funny by Thread owner(s), Moderator(s), Admin(s), or Forum owner(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
gallery_18_2_3228.png

30 second me.

I'm too lazy to make a cartoon version.
Put it in paint.net and make it an Ink sketch.
@Link
It counts, it's fine.[attachment=32:inksketch.png]
Also, that is ink sketched me.

I looked at my pic... I need to stop using that same filter. And maybe take a better picture.
dry.gif
Take a picture of yourself doing something extremely nerdy, like me!
smile.gif

2rgg7s2.jpg

I'm on the right, holding two daggers... ----------------------------------------------------------------------^

Back