The post a picture of yourself thread- With a twist

I'll post a clearer picture later, I'm to lazy to do it now lol

med_gallery_111_39_58625.png

It bears little to no resemblance to my actual appearance, but the clothing and headphones are correct. My hair is actually a bit lighter than that, but that's probably the smallest difference.

This is a picture of me 2 years ago... when I was 12
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if its really "editd" but I changed the color and some other thingys lol
^Wow (@photo)

In other news, people look rather different from what I imagined. Akaen reminds me a bit of Jesus. One fellow's facial expression reminds me of the PSP Marcus...
...but do you know whose face you won't see? Mine! Nyeah nyeah nyeah >=P

IT'S CRUDLY DRAWN ME!

[attachment=55:ME!.png]

Not sure if its really "editd" but I changed the color and some other thingys lol

Oh, and I know the reasons behind this photo's so many downloads...

*Looks at Dev, SMF, DYL, TUK, Zexis, Nin3DS, NintendoChannel, NintenDan, and Genereal Akaen*

*Looks at Dev, SMF, DYL, TUK, Zexis, Nin3DS, NintendoChannel, NintenDan, and Genereal Akaen*
What about the Dinosaur who shouldn't be fed?

This is a picture of me 2 years ago... when I was 12
tongue.gif

Stop downloading me you creepers... unless its girls teehee

I'm innocent. I didn't download cheese. I'm a Shy Guy. Interspecies Love thinking about those things is forbidden.

Erm, you do know every single person who views this topic downloads the images automatically by virtue of viewing the topic, right?

So everyone's guilty! *Demands apology Cake from Kamek*

^Wow (@photo)

In other news, people look rather different from what I imagined. Akaen reminds me a bit of Jesus. One fellow's facial expression reminds me of the PSP Marcus...
...but do you know whose face you won't see? Mine! Nyeah nyeah nyeah >=P

That one I've never heard. It being almost a year since then, my hair has grown quite a bit.

You look hippyish.

That one I have heard a few times however. My clothes prove wrong though.

You're a pretty girl on a gaming site, for goodness sake. You pretty much hafta expect it ;D

Non-gamers act the same way, mate. It's just that this isn't Facebook and females are more of a delicacy
wink.gif
The associated creepiness factor all depends on you folks.

Back