The post a picture of yourself thread- With a twist

Why is everyone's face blurred out? It's not called the 'Post a picture of yourself' thread for nuttin, ya know.

Why is everyone's face blurred out? It's not called the 'Post a picture of yourself' thread for nuttin, ya know.
"This is the post a pic of yourself - with a twist thread.
It doesn't necesesarily need to be an actual picture. It can be edited, Caricatured, Drawn by yourself, portrait, or just a Cartoon version."

That is all.

"This is the post a pic of yourself - with a twist thread.
It doesn't necesesarily need to be an actual picture. It can be edited, Caricatured, Drawn by yourself, portrait, or just a Cartoon version."

That is all.
I know that, just why did you doctor it?

I'd post me at an angle you can't see me with a plastic crowbar, but I can't take pictures of myself without a tripod/delay.

Arcella be a LARPer xD Nothing wrong with that, but it would explain that Fallout link she gave me
smile.gif

Here's what I look like:
75099_1213136664799_1720274210_382987_3286006_n.jpg

I know it's giant and all that but, whatever, soo...

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking at some peoples pictures I have come to a conclusion that I thought everyone looked differently than in their picture. I thought differently of everyone.
I thought everyone was their photo. (Picture in profile screen)It isn't called a photo for nuthin, So I thought NC was a Pokemon, I thought FMO was an old man, I thought Arcella was a fairy princess thing, I also though that flaming machete was a professional gun handler and ect....

.................... T_T

If you're wondering. Yes. Yes I am a Shy Guy............ I feel awkward now.....

But if you want to know what I am under the mask then I'll post a picture with a twist...... later.

Back