Multi Trails Of Black English version announced The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak

cm2

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from Gematsu:

Development on the next Trails game in the Legend of Heroes series has already begun, Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo said during the Famitsu x Game no Dengeki Summer 2020 Live Stream Fes.

The new title, which will not be The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki II, has already progressed to a certain extent and will present a new setting.

So what do you think it will be? And it will be another story line that I have to learn to enjoy this series?! :squint:

My guess it will be set in another continent of the Trails world and more story about the masked guy and his gang from Trails Of The beginning...

Last edited:
Falcom is hiring wonder if it's for this game or another new game:

"What you are looking for is your creativity! Falcom is a place where creators can pursue what they really want to create. Applications are accepted for all occupations, every day of the year! "

Read from gematsu:

Falcom will announce first details on its next title in the August 27-due issue of Weekly Famitsu, this week’s issue teases.

According to Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo, Falcom’s next title will be developed on its new game engine and feature considerably improved graphics.

At this point, we do not know the extent of the information Falcom will reveal. It could be a full-blown reveal, or it could simply be a screenshot.

Read from gematsu:

Falcom will announce first details on its next title in the August 27-due issue of Weekly Famitsu, this week’s issue teases.

According to Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo, Falcom’s next title will be developed on its new game engine and feature considerably improved graphics.

At this point, we do not know the extent of the information Falcom will reveal. It could be a full-blown reveal, or it could simply be a screenshot.

Greatly looking forward to.

So here are the first details translated by Gematsu:
  • “Places we haven’t shown before will appear.”
  • “Information about new places, organizations, and characters actually appears in Hajimari no Kiseki. I recommend you play through the main story, Reverie Corridor, and extra scenarios.”
  • “Action Time Battles are no longer. Hajimari no Kiseki is its swan song.”
  • “These are command battles with action elements and greater real-time nature—without an Action Time bar.”
  • “This is a type of battle never before seen.”
  • “The cast of characters is largely different. The important characters that have appeared thus far are present, but the characters that lead the story are new. There are hints all throughout Hajimari no Kiseki.”

So here are the first details translated by Gematsu:
  • “Places we haven’t shown before will appear.”
  • “Information about new places, organizations, and characters actually appears in Hajimari no Kiseki. I recommend you play through the main story, Reverie Corridor, and extra scenarios.”
  • “Action Time Battles are no longer. Hajimari no Kiseki is its swan song.”
  • “These are command battles with action elements and greater real-time nature—without an Action Time bar.”
  • “This is a type of battle never before seen.”
  • “The cast of characters is largely different. The important characters that have appeared thus far are present, but the characters that lead the story are new. There are hints all throughout Hajimari no Kiseki.”

How many organizations does this world have? ^^;

So they are going with a new battle system?

How many organizations does this world have? ^^;

So they are going with a new battle system?

lol probably lots

I think so, Hyped on the new battle system...

Kondo just revealed the next Trails Game from Famitsu Interview translated by Gematsu, Trails Of Black, hyped!:

• The game is set in the Republic of Calvard (the east side of the continent) in the year S.1208.
  • The title is derived from the Japanese word for “Daybreak” (Reimei). This is reflected in the colors associated with the protagonist.
  • The story is focused on characters who can be described as somewhat in the gray zone of society (a detective, a negotiator, a bounty hunter, etc.)
  • Kondo said it would have been nice if The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki was titled Shiro no Kiseki (Trails of White) instead to compliment Kuro no Kiseki.
  • The game engine is brand-new.
  • Character modelling has evolved. There is a significantly different feel when the character is in motion.
  • Calvard is a cultural sphere in the vein of Eastern Europe with an influx of people from the Middle East. It feels like a mixture of Europe and Asia.
  • It is somewhat small compared to Erebonia. The scale of the map is equivalent to that of the Cold Steel series. It is still in development, but Kondo believes it will be very close in terms of size.
  • You could say the additional episode “Hajimari no Saki e” in Hajimari no Kiseki acts as a prologue to Kuro no Kiseki.
  • 90 percent of the characters in Kuro no Kiseki are new. If you did not know any better, you might look at the game screen and not realize it is a Trails game. The remaining 10 percent of the cast will be characters that are highly anticipated by fans.
  • Three characters have been revealed so far: a Kirito-looking character, a dual-wielding redhead character with a Middle Eastearn appearance, and a character that looks like Alisa with the chest of Ryza. Kondo would not say which one is the protagonist. (Though it is obvious if you recall the earlier note about the protagonist’s associated colors.)
  • Fans would be disappointed if the Society was not depicted. Kondo also was unable to comment on the Oaths. But each will be depicted properly.
  • The game will have a proper ending.
  • If a game does not sell well, there will not be a sequel, and the Trails series is no exception.
  • The amount of content in the game is about the equal to a single Trails of Cold Steel title.
  • The Trails of Cold Steel games had a large number of allies, but Kuro no Kiseki will not have as many due to the protagonist’s line of work.
  • Instead, there will be more enemies.
  • There will not be 50 playable characters.
  • There is a screenshot of a battle scene.
  • Movement and battles are seamless.
  • While action elements have been added, Falcom is not considering anything that requires any sort of input skills.
  • Commands are input in real-time instead of pausing.
  • You will also have the option to switch to command-style battles.
  • Arts and Crafts remain as they were, but ARCUS is replaced by Xipha.
  • There are no Combat Links or Brave Orders. But there is a new system in place that is said to be quite amazing.
  • There is a “Topic System” that has to do with conversations with NPCs.
  • “Alignment Flame” is a system in which, depending on your playstyle, your character’s alignment as “Lawful,” “Gray,” and “Chaotic” will change, influencing your status as well as the story. But there will not be any situation where an event does not occur due to your specific alignment.
  • There is an alternative to bond events.
  • As for platforms, Kondo says he would like to release it on PlayStation 4 as well as other platforms where there is demand. He said, “Since there are the usual technical challenges, we will consider starting where there’s the most demand.”
  • Nihon Falcom as a whole is making preparations to support PlayStation 5.

Last edited:
Protag Pic:
cXmedQz.jpg

Main PLOT pic:
uaC4nlB.jpg

Protag 2 pic:
Q8DzemX.jpg

I'm concerned why they had to spell it out that if this does poorly sales wise it would be the end of the series. I thought this game series did excellent?

And what do they mean by switch command style battles?

Also wasn't calvard to the west? How is it the eastern country that has always been talk about?

I'm concerned why they had to spell it out that if this does poorly sales wise it would be the end of the series. I thought this game series did excellent?

And what do they mean by switch command style battles?

Also wasn't calvard to the west? How is it the eastern country that has always been talk about?
The series did well I think. Like they said before. Probably Kondo is just playing it safe with the new game...

Don't know exactly what need more intel on that...

Calvard is to the west indeed I think what he meant was east part of Calvard.

Last edited:
Back