Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Due out next year for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

I loved Tropico 5, was probably one of my most played games last year when I was playing with a friend. Will pick this up pretty much day one I'd imagine.

What is it? Like a building sims game?
Yes! It is sort of like a Sim City game where you build and manage your nation but it has so many interesting twists and things integrated that it makes all Tropico games very unique to the typical simulation games. It also has a great humoristic aspect to it. Like the title says, it is set in a tropical environment. You will have to make some tough decisions while playing and more.

I don't know but I really, really enjoyed Tropico 4. I never played the 5th one but watching this trailer makes me want to play it! I am a huge sucker for simulation city-building games. Hope it's good and that they will add many new things.

Oh gosh that description makes it sound great. I do enjoy some humor in my games. Laughter is the best medicine, I usually play a lot when I'm feeling a bit down. Maybe I'll pick up Tropico 5 during the summer sale and add it to the backlog.

Yes! It is sort of like a Sim City game where you build and manage your nation but it has so many interesting twists and things integrated that it makes all Tropico games very unique to the typical simulation games. It also has a great humoristic aspect to it. Like the title says, it is set in a tropical environment. You will have to make some tough decisions while playing and more.

I don't know but I really, really enjoyed Tropico 4. I never played the 5th one but watching this trailer makes me want to play it! I am a huge sucker for simulation city-building games. Hope it's good and that they will add many new things.

I'll have to check out some gameplay.

Back