Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Just beat this game. Found it was pretty good and worked without Nathan Drake. Has anyone else played this yet? What did you think?

I hope to maybe start tackling the uncharted series this year. Far as PS4 games go, what should I get/order to play them in?

I hope to maybe start tackling the uncharted series this year. Far as PS4 games go, what should I get/order to play them in?
  1. Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection - first is dated but still good, second is class, 3 is decent.
  2. Uncharted 4
  3. Uncharted The Lost Legacy
That order, all main games are on PS4.

they are all awesome but I found that the lost legacy was my least favorite one.

1 is the GREEN one. Its nothing but jungle and trees. I think part of the reason I don't like lost legacy is because I'm not a big Nadine fan. I find her character a little too butchy for my taste.

Uncharted is a nice game also, I already play the uncharted 3 and we really enjoy the multiplayer option for that game. A co-op mission or a PVP game are also included. I really love the campaign of it since it is a versatile game. I will try this game next!

Back