(Updated 6/15/13) Need Friends for HM:NB, AC:NL, and Future Releases!

YaY! A new friend for HM:ANB AND Rune Factory 4!

Added you back~ :grin:

Hi! I haven't bought HM:ANB yet but I'm a huge fan of Natsume. Especially the Rune Factory and Harvest Moon series. :]

Not too sure if I'll be buying Monster Hunter 3 but I'm definitely buying animal crossing, RF4, Pokemon X...or Y (not sure which one), Luigi's Mansion2, and a bunch of others.

Anyway, I added you :] My fc: 5386-7237-1978.

Thank You :grin:

Added you back~

Can't wait for those games to come out and play with everyone ^~ ^

Hello! I just got a 3DS recently and I'm also a fan of Natsume Harvest moon!

Please Add Me!

FRIEND CODE: 0103-9594-5439

Hi! :grin:

Welcome to the 3DS world and to the Nintendo 3DS Community~

I've added you :)

Hope we can have fun together ^~ ^

Would you mind re adding me? I had to return my 3ds...anlog stick wasn't working. I went ahead and added you :) my new fc is up. Thanks!

Re - Added you! :grin:

Added you :grin:

I like your avatar pic by the way lol It's always nice to see the Doctor haha

I got myself an XL 2 weeks-ish ago :3 I'm kinda new to the whole ds thing since I used to be a psp-person, but I've been progressing in HM:ANB and would love to help you out if you need some things :banana: Added you, and my FC is 1263-6000-5206. Not sure if I did it right, though.

Oh and I'm also planning to get animal crossing, pokemon x&y and RF4 when they're out. ^^

Last edited:
Added you back :grin: (so you did it right lol)

And same here if you need help with any items or anything just ask~ I'll try my best to help ^~ ^

yay :grin: how do I know if you're online though? lol sorry, I really have 0 knowledge on this :))

When you go to your friends list it'll tell you whose online and what game they are playing (if playing one and their friend card will be orange I believe) If your friends aren't online then their friend card remains gray.

got fire emblem awakening and mk7. went ahead and added u

got fire emblem awakening and mk7. went ahead and added u

Added you as well! :grin:

Any one wants to add me, the games I play are havest moon nb, soon animal crossing new leaf

Hi :grin:
So I got Harvest Moon: A New Beginning not too long ago and I need friends to play with! And while I was at it I figured why not get friends for future games too. Even if the game won't have an online multiplayer mode we can still help each other out with advice right? :)

The games I currently have are in my signature and as for games I plan to buy in the future here's a list! -

Fire Emblem: Awakening (can't find a hard copy anywhere =u =")
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (pre-ordered already :grin:)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (this one is a maybe. never played an Animal Crossing game before)
Rune Factory 4
Pokemon X & Y

My FC is under my picture and also in my signature but here it is anyway haha : 2062 - 9727 - 3608
Hope we can have fun together and become good friends! ^~ ^

---
EDIT: Finally got a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening!

In HM:ANB in Fall of my 1st year
---

Added you if you want to add me FC below name :)

Any one wants to add me, the games I play are havest moon nb, soon animal crossing new leaf

Added you :grin:

Bumpu~

(I hope it's okie to bump this lol)

Bumpu~

(I hope it's okie to bump this lol)

Shouldn't be a problem.

Back