(Updated 6/15/13) Need Friends for HM:NB, AC:NL, and Future Releases!

Hello! I added you! :) I'm getting Animal Crossing soon too. You're going to have so much fun with Animal Crossing! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't be a problem.

Okie then. Thank you lol ^~ ^

Hello! I added you! :) I'm getting Animal Crossing soon too. You're going to have so much fun with Animal Crossing! :)

Hi :grin: Added you~ And I've been told that many times from other friends. It just makes me anticipate the game even more lol x3

OMG! I looked at your games list and I believe I have found my twin in terms of gaming tastes!

For one, I love love love Rune Factory and I love the Persona series so by extension SMT IV is also one game I'm super hyped about! RF4 is a sure buy, although I might wait for SMT IV to come down in price.

Harvest Moon: ANB and Tales of the Abyss are on their way to me. Pokemon is the reason I have 3DS. I have Colors!3D too XD

Still on the fence about Animal Crossing but I feel I may get it after all.

Add me, pretty please?

OMG! I looked at your games list and I believe I have found my twin in terms of gaming tastes!

For one, I love love love Rune Factory and I love the Persona series so by extension SMT IV is also one game I'm super hyped about! RF4 is a sure buy, although I might wait for SMT IV to come down in price.

Harvest Moon: ANB and Tales of the Abyss are on their way to me. Pokemon is the reason I have 3DS. I have Colors!3D too XD

Still on the fence about Animal Crossing but I feel I may get it after all.

Add me, pretty please?

Wow! This is amazing! lol I haven't found anyone with game tastes so similar to mine before. Added you~! x3

Hi, I play Harvest Moon: ANB and I also plan on getting both Animal Crossing and Pokemon X/Y,

Also, I don't know much about the Rune Factory series, but I looked it up and it looks pretty interesting so I might invest in it when it comes out,

Add me ? :) I added you

If you like the HM series and RPG's then there's a good chance you'd like Rune Factory :grin: It's similar to HM, but in addition to the farming and bachelor/bachelorette aspects the RF series is an RPG. Also, in RF farming is an option. So you don't have to do it (although it would probably help lol). Plus, the characters have more dialog than in HM. That way you don't have to listen to them say the same 2-3 lines all throughout the game lol And there's a whole lot more that I can't think of at the moment, but that should be the gist of it lol

Anyways, added you back :)

I've added. I'm also getting New Leaf. I've been considering getting Harvest Moon. Only ones I've played are "A wonderful Life" and the one for DS.

Added you :grin:

If you like the HM series and RPG's then there's a good chance you'd like Rune Factory :grin: It's similar to HM, but in addition to the farming and bachelor/bachelorette aspects the RF series is an RPG. Also, in RF farming is an option. So you don't have to do it (although it would probably help lol). Plus, the characters have more dialog than in HM. That way you don't have to listen to them say the same 2-3 lines all throughout the game lol And there's a whole lot more that I can't think of at the moment, but that should be the gist of it lol

Haha sounds great, I'll most likely check it out lol :) Thanks

Haha sounds great, I'll most likely check it out lol :) Thanks

np ^~ ^

Added you
I will be playing Animal Crossing when its released

Added you :grin:

Added you, im getting animal crossing on launch day

Added you too ^~ ^

Hey added u add me,gonna get rune factory 4 and animal crossing.Can't wait and we both like rpgs.

Heeeeeey there! Just recently joined the forums and I admire your taste in games, just because it's quite unique.

Anyways, I would love to be friends with you since Animal crossing is finally coming out today and I have absolutely no one to play with :(...
Haha, alright so here's my friend code! Hopefully you got room for one more? I promise I'll make it worth the add! :grin:

FC: 5069-5056-1739

Edit: OH! Reply to this message with your friend code? I'm on my phone -___-

Hey added u add me,gonna get rune factory 4 and animal crossing.Can't wait and we both like rpgs.

Added you~

Heeeeeey there! Just recently joined the forums and I admire your taste in games, just because it's quite unique.

Anyways, I would love to be friends with you since Animal crossing is finally coming out today and I have absolutely no one to play with :(...
Haha, alright so here's my friend code! Hopefully you got room for one more? I promise I'll make it worth the add! :grin:

FC: 5069-5056-1739

Edit: OH! Reply to this message with your friend code? I'm on my phone -___-

Hi! Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! :grin: Or N3DSC for short. And, Thank you for thinking my gaming taste is unique ^~ ^

Also, I do have room for more friends and I'd love to have you as one!

Here's my FC: 2062 - 9727 - 3608

I haven't got AN:NL just yet since I mail ordered it, but I should have it soon! So see you then! ^~ ^

Finally got AC :grin:

lol Added you~ :)

I'd love to add you, too, I adore Harvest Moon and can't wait for X & Y this October! I'm going to buy ANB soon, I hope :)
My code is 5386-8041-7828
I usually go by either Flightless or Phoenix online :)

Back