(Updated 6/15/13) Need Friends for HM:NB, AC:NL, and Future Releases!

Hi Flightless Pheonix! I see you are new here, so Welcome to the Nintendo 3DS Community! ^~ ^

I've added you back :grin:

Hi :grin:

So I'm updating this post since I haven't done so in a while. I now have new games and am also anticipating more than from the last time.

The updated list of games I currently have are in my signature and as for games I plan to buy in the future here's a list! -

Shin Megami Tensei IV (Persona/Shin Megami and Rune Factory games have to be my all time favorites! Super excited for these lol)

Rune Factory 4

Pokemon X & Y (Most likely will be getting X)

My FC is under my picture and also in my signature but here it is anyway : 2062 - 9727 - 3608

Hope we can have fun together and become good friends! ^~ ^

Update: I now have AC: NL! Name: Sarika Town: Lunaria

heyy i add you. cant wait for pokemon x and y too. im fan of it. and wanna get AC:NL!

Hi I've added you back! ^~ ^

Heyy please add me as Chloe! My FC should be under my name... Anyway my AC town is called Tikama, I hope you can visit soon! :)

Heyy please add me as Chloe! My FC should be under my name... Anyway my AC town is called Tikama, I hope you can visit soon! :)

Added you~ ^-^

barely new at Animal Crossing New leaf and hoping to get some friends! Friend code: 3995-7725-3289

Add me, please. My friend code is 0662-3420-7325. My name is Greggy. Message me please. If you add me.

Added~

Harvest Moon has online play? Which's more fun Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing?

Sure does. And it really depends on what you want. HM has the farming aspect and Animal Crossing is a real time game that lets you live life day by day.

HM:ANB, even with the freedom to customize your town, it really only has farming. Some people tend to find it a bit repetitive. Others just really like to farm. The romance is ok, but overall it's kinda 'ehh'. Nothing special. You just give them gifts daily and then you have the few love events. The multiplayer doesn't really allow for connecting and socializing either. You get to bring some animals with you, trade gifts, tend the animal brought, and then do it over if you want.

AC:NL has tons of customization. You can make your own designs (which I enjoy doing) for clothing, furniture, wallpaper, flooring, or to display on the ground outside. You can catch fish and bugs like in HM, but you can also collect fossils. You can decorate your house however you please. There's mini-games. The multiplayer is amazing. You can visit other towns, chat, go to the island and play minigames together. There are many things to do in AC:NL. The only thing that bugs me so far about AC:NL (that I can remember atm) is the randomization of where new villagers put their homes. I would like it better if I could set specific places for them to move if I wanted to. Oh, and another thing is storage/inventory space. It's quite small and not enough for the amount of items that are in this game. From what I've heard, it doesn't ever get bigger.

I'm a fan of both games. They each have their pros and cons. However, if I had to choose between the two, I would go with AC:NL.

barely new at Animal Crossing New leaf and hoping to get some friends! Friend code: 3995-7725-3289

Added~

I didn't add the rest of you because I wasn't sure if you wanted to add me or not.

Add me I play ac hm NBC too FCC 1736-01178430

Added~

Back